chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYC Home of Dash Blade and...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

NYC Home of Dash Blade and... Empty
PostSubject: NYC Home of Dash Blade and...   NYC Home of Dash Blade and... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:00 am

A man wearing a white mask is sitting on the corner of the street. He's wearing a gray hoodie to cover most of him. The camera starts to zoom in on him. The man looks up and stares into the camera. People are walking all over the street and trying to avoid the masked man. The man stands up and people are still worried about him trying to stay away as much as possible. The man climbs onto a light post and the street signs are visible. It says W 31st St. and 8th Avenue. Literally a sea of people keep walking by while looking up and others just ignore the man assuming he's insane. The man pulls a microphone out of his pocket as the camera continues to film the insanity.

Masked Man
The Entourage? What the hell have they done? They're a bunch of failures well except maybe one member. The rest is so outstandingly horrible that you wonder how a group of idiots can be assembled like this. It's like someone would have to be aiming for mediocrity. And no one has stood up to them yet. Like they are untouchable. They are nobodies, I know they are nobodies.

The Masked Man has a megaphone clipped to his back pocket and he takes it out. The Masked Man presses down a button and it makes a loud siren noise and everyone looks to him. He presses down the speech button and screams into the megaphone.

Masked Man
HOW BOUT THE ENTOURAGE!?

People look confused, a few inquiring amongst themselves if he meant the HBO television show, but all decide to ignore the man as their respective light changes and they quickly cross the street.

Masked Man
New York City has spoken, not even a block away from the wrestling Mecca Madison Square Garden and no one knows who you are. You see real legends when we roam the streets get mobbed. And even if someone here did know you, they wouldn't respect a team of hopeless individuals like yourself. STL you've always been a failure. Back when you were on OWW you couldn't keep a stable together for the sake of CGS. You've got nothing to your name anymore. I think Kenny Orton put it worst by calling the wrestler known as Dash Blade a has been. And that name is definitely not fitting for you either STL. You are much more of a never was, a never been able to hack it. You fought against the worst for so called prestigious titles. You failed to piggy back on the successes of stable you threw together. The Entourage is just your next failure waiting to happen.

The Masked Man looks down at his watch and notices the time. He begins to talk slowly and starts to act a little stranger, the mask shows no emotion at all, it is just a white plastic mask, with a face that doesn't seem to care about anything at all.

Masked Man
Well just to make sure I got this straight you've acquired the wrestler known only as B-Noosh. He's well... he's a different kind of failure. STL and him teamed up together to win against the worst teams ever. They got no competition at all. An extremely over weight man using a failure of a MMA fighter to win titles. Tag titles like those mean nothing in the wrestling world. The better wrestlers we just laugh at you, we don't even take you seriously. You may as well just drop this stable while you can before it gets destroyed and be embarrassed by someone who is obviously better then you. The Entourage cannot compare to the achievements of the real legends of CGS. I guess this mask does make it seem like I myself am afraid of "The Entourage" or that I am trying to conceal my identity from them.

The Masked Man laughs for a few seconds before straightening himself out. The Masked Man grabs the microphone again and stares directly into the camera that zooms in on the mask. He begins to speak still slowly and almost as if he is crazy tripping over words and taking breaks in between setences or pauses that make him seem even more crazy.

Masked Man
Nobody would ever be afraid of you guys. Don't be mistaken I'm not the least bit afraid. You are all just little rodents maybe some bitches would get up on the table. But this man right here, a man as great as me, would just easily kick them out the house without batting an eye. So why conceal your identity, you may ask. Well maybe I'm not who you think I am, or maybe who you think I am, wants to take you out. And he doesn't want me to take them out and wants to keep my identity secret while he takes you out. I can definitely take you out myself, but am I who you think I am. Yes it may sound crazy and this scenario has got you thinking now. Where is Dash Blade, is that Dash Blade? I am wearing the gray hoodie but look at that guy over there. He's suspicious too. Very suspicious if you ask me. I wouldn’t trust him.

The Masked Man can't stop laughing as he points to a wall where a guy is standing wearing a Dash Blade customized jersey and a Black Mask.

Man With White Mask
Now we both can't be Dash Blade, now can we? That just wouldn't make any sense at all now would it. So who am I, and who the hell is he. This has become quite perplexing. STL is too slow to figure this out on his own. He’ll need a stable to figure this out.

The man with the white mask just jumps off the light post he was standing on and walks over to the man with the black mask and hands him the microphone. The man with the white mask is laughing uncontrollably. He walks up to the camera and gets up close. He holds the camera by it's sides and begins to speak fastly and moving the camera around with his hands while the camera man tries to stop him from holding it.

Man With White Mask
None of you can control an insane individual like myself. I’d take out STL if it was my match. But unlucky for me that I’m just a psychotic individual that happens to have no way into a match with that lame ass stable. I’ll be watching Carnage, you never know where I’ll be so watch your back.

The man with the white mask keeps laughing as he pulls the plastic mask off and throws it to the ground revealing Spike Blade. Spike Blade begins to walk over to the street and hails a cab hopping inside and the cab speeds off. The man with the black mask just watches it speed off as he removes his mask finally revealing he is Dash Blade. A crowd around Dash Blade forms, they are watching him and completely blocking the side walk as people try to hear what he is saying.

Dash Blade
That was great fun to watch. My brother is insane, and I don't mean Steve. I told him I'd be in New York and he begged me for air time. Anyway I'm taking on the leader of The Entourage. I kind of got a close connection to someone inside the stable, and it isn't Roxy. Aesha I still wish you all the best of luck in everything you do. But you joined a band of losers. I'm going to destroy you STL. Over 300 pounds? Seriously slow down on the McDonalds bro if you want to survive long enough to see your stable dissolve into nothingness. Dash Blade will beat STL with ease. Even if B-Noosh tries to come out take me out, I'm a former street fighter. Street fights B-Noosh, we don't have those bitch ass rules, whoever survives walks away. MMA what a horrible sport. B-Noosh keep your bitch ass outside the ring and we won't have any problems, if you do step inside. I'm not responsible for dropping you on your head with a Blade Driver and breaking your neck and ending your career in everything! Screw MMA! Wrestling! You'll have a problem with walking let alone fighting!

Dash Blade stops as the crowd begins to cheer for him and then he resumes when they begin to quiet down again. Dash Blade has a huge smile on his face from the fans cheering.

Dash Blade
STL you're twice the size of me, andyou're twice the failure. You have absolutely nothing going for you. I doubt anything as ever worked the way you wanted it to. Whether it be in OWW Takedown, CGS Exile, ROG, when you were a kid and you tried to start a baseball team but everyone picked on you, you’ve always just been a person that people can look to, to see what a huge failure you are. People look to you and say, well at least I'm not that bad. People look to me and see a goal! I'm what people strive to be. I plan on making sure that when people think of The Entourage they think, Dash Blade started their down fall. After that one match they had so much promise but Dash Blade just completely annihilated them. You know that I’d love to be the man that feuds with you week in and week out so when you go home you can’t sleep at night cause of the pain that I caused. And you just hope that the week doesn’t go by too fast cause you know that you’ll have to go back to the arena and step into the ring with me again. So the pain I want to cause on this fat pathetic excuse of wrestler, it’ll all have to happen in this one match.

Dash Blade looks as the people around him are cheering. Dash Blade smiles he sees his limo pull up. The fans are still wanting him to speak more. They are cheering Dash, Dash, Dash, Dash. Dash can't leave his fans and again begins to speak into the microphone.

Dash Blade
Okay, okay, just remember STL, I’m better then you’ll ever be. Even if I ended my career right now and decided to go live in Florida for the rest of my damn life, you’ll still be the hopeless nothing you are now. You’re a FTW Heavyweight Champion, I’m a FIVE TIME WORLD Champion. You have nothing on that., you can’t match up to my accomplishments. It took skill to get to where I’m at today and fighting all on my lonely. It took you an army to get to anything! The only thing I ever needed a partner for was my one and only tag champion reign. You need a team just to get you out of your car let alone a wrestling match! STL when I destroy you at Uprising, everyone will understand why, I, myself alone am better then you and everyone that you can get to help you. You’re a pathetic nobody, and I’m Dash Blade.

Dash Blade tries to get through the crowd to his car as they are all swamping him. Dash finally gets to his car and gets in the door as his driver slams the door shut. Dash opens up the roof top window and stands on the seats. His fans are cheering for him as The Way I Am by Eminem is blasting in the car. Dash pulls off his Jersey and throws it into the crowd. Dash pulls out a box from the limo that has other Jerseys and Dash continues to try and throw as many as he can as his car slowly pulls up to the red light. Dash throws one more as the light turns green and the limo speeds off and Dash Blade goes back inside the car.

End RP
Back to top Go down

NYC Home of Dash Blade and...
Page 1 of 1