chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade just has a little something to say

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade just has a little something to say Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade just has a little something to say   Dash Blade just has a little something to say Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Dash Blade is wearing a hoodie and has a gym bag in his right hand. He is standing in front of a camera.

Dash Blade
Listen I've been a bit busy lately. I am going to do another promo hyping the PPV if I can but the one I did was pretty awesome and we all know it. Even STL knew it which is why he had to try and recreate mine. That and he made it twice as boring by editing in his old match as a flashback. Seriously damn snooze fest. I just watched it and the quality of mine was just so much more original and better. After my last promo where I decided to parody some famous wrestlers I think I'm gonna need some time to come up with something more creative. I do everything for the fans and you guys matter the most.Yeah so I guess I'm out.

Dash Blade starts to walk out but then turns around for a second.

Dash Blade
Hey STL, self pity wont save you. I'll end your career cause I care about your health as much as you do for healthy eating.

Dash Blade walks away.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Dash Blade just has a little something to say
Page 1 of 1