chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade is Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:18 pm

A limo speeds and nearly hits a camera and slams hard on the breaks. The limo driver is not wearing the usual attire and is wearing instead baggy pants and a black hoodie. He opens the door for Dash and Dash Blade steps out. Dash Blade pulls out a stack of crisp hundred dollar bills and hands it to him. The driver then runs off leaving the limo there and Dash just takes his bag and starts walking backstage. Then a man holding a camera gets right in his face.

What the hell is this? Do I get any damn privacy here. Every 5 minutes in this company I can't turn a corner without saying a few words. Everywhere I go they want an interview!

A few wrestlers walk up and begin to watch Dash.

Hell no I aint gonna build up no damn hype for a stupid match that I will win. I'm gonna just spit the truth. The damn adminstration of this place wants me to speak so much, so Dash will say a few things. Let's just take a look at Carnage's roster. The whole thing is a joke. If anything I should hold all the titles except the female one because I don't dress slutty enough. I'm surprised that they aren't having a bikini contest to decide who gets to keep the belt. And it doesn't look like I got any competition in any division. Anyone got something to say?

The wrestlers look confused.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 pm

Steve Storme steps forward to meet Dash, a slight smirk on his face. He's wearing dark jeans and a black shirt, unbuttoned at the top, his blond hair spiked up messily.

>Steve_Storme<
Dash. You don't sound so pleased to be on Carnage. Although I don't blame you, it is, the second brand after all. I'm just glad Jimmy DeMarco saw it fit to keep me on Adrenaline, the flagship show. Adrenaline has the future of this company, The Bandit, Michael Cash, Eric Logan, Kenny Orton, Montel Porter, Cody Sexthy. Look at Carnage and it's just full of failed main eventers from the old days. You can talk about Carnage having the legends of CGS but it only has one true legend, the rest are just clinging onto past acheivments. It doesn't have the best in the business. It doesn't have THE legend of CGS which is the man right in front of you: Steve Storme. Former World Heavyweight Champion who never lost the freakin' belt! Of course, you're a four-time WHC but that means you lost the belt four times too. *laughs* Nah, I'm kidding Dash. Me and you, we're the icons in this company and when you get sick of owning the jokers on Carnage, you give me a call, I'll work something out to get you back on the A brand. Until then, enjoy Carnage and enjoy that belt you'll win at the Courage Cup.

Steve winks.

TBC: Dash, Anyone
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Some Riot Hits and Black Dagger makes his way to the ring he grabs a mic

Black Dagger: Dash Blade if there is no competition i would love to finally have a match against you on next weeks Carnage! See it will prove that i am the better man. well when your ready. We can get our match sorted

T.B.C Dash Blade.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Dash Blade laughs

__Dash Blade__
Awww Steve is flirting with me. Yeah I'll stick to my own show, maybe once I get all the titles give me a call, we'll talk.

Dash looks into the camera, and looks extremely confused. Dash looks angry at frst then burts into laughter.

__Dash Blade__
Okay I know you would love to be in the ring with me Dagger. Which is confusing because I'm backstage and you already walked down to the ring. I just got out of my damn limo I am not going to fight you now. Black Dagger you can be so annoying sometimes. I remember back when I lead a team that consisted of a few people and you to a victory over another show in a different company. You needed me then and you have been using me to build up your career. Now you want me to get in the ring with you. Well I can't make matches and I to be honest I don't want to demolish whatever little momentum you have. Maybe you should find a tag team partner who actually isn't a joke or has a clue as to what the hell they are doing here in CGS. I am not past my prime I'm just approaching it, everything you seen was before I was even close to my best.

The fans in the arena begin to start to chant Dash Blade over and over again.

__Dash Blade__
I remember back when you were a champ, it was when all the stars made a mass exodus and only the chumps were left. Hell even Beth Storme had a better shot at being World Champ then you did. I can't make matches and even if I could Black Dagger vs. Dash Blade isn't what I had in mind. When I said there was no competition I was talking about you and people like you. Sorry Dagger it's just the truth.

TBC: Black Dagger, Anyone
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Steve laughs and shakes his head slowly.

>Steve_Storme<
Black Dagger Luke McCoy. Are you retarded or something? No, wait, don't answer that. Listen to me for a second. Firstly, me and Dash Blade here were backstage, talking. You have some sort of lack of brain cells, maybe your mom dropped you on your head as a child. I don't know. Quite frankly I don't care how you got some damn stupid. But we're backstage talking and you go out to the freakin' ring! I mean, c'mon! Shall I tell you what your problem is? You're just not good enough. You have an inflated ego from getting a belt you didn't deserve. A belt which meant as much as the Livewire brand. And that's very little. You made that title worthless. How could someone like you lead a brand? It wasn't possible. Bazz was a joke. Everyone knew he had the power backstage but you must have sucked the magic stick real good to get that belt. Before then you'd lost to everybody on the brand and had the respect of nobody. Then all of a sudden you got a shiny belt. But you weren't a real champion. You were just a fraud who walked round with it clipped on your waist, using it as a blanket for your insecurities while real champions like Steve Storme were putting on five star classics and owning bitches like you in promos like this! You're problem is that you're just not on our level. You see, me and Dash have earned our titles and we've earned our status. You had it handed to you on a silver platter. You know that. You know you're a third grade wrestler who never deserved the Livewire Title. You know that and it eats you alive. So you want to prove that you deserved it by beating Dash Blade. Are you out of your pathetic feeble mind? Dash Blade won the World Heavyweight Championship four times. You won a lame tricket of a belt once and then vacated it because you knew how badly you sucked. So sure, try to prove yourself against Dash but I wouldn't reccomend it. Because you'll just end up on the mat, battered, bloody and broken with the respect of absolutely nobody. Get it in your head that you can't hang with the best. Hell, you can't hang with the average.

Steve smiles and then turns to Dash, looking at him with narrowed eyes.

>Steve_Storme<
But Dash Blade is quite prepared to take on people like Luke McCoy. Aren't ya Dash? Think about those WHC wins. Who were they over? Daniel Blaze. Who the fuck is he? Where the fuck is he? Nobody knows and nobody cares. But you see, the self proclaimed four time WHC is actually counting title wins in pathetic rinky dink indy feds where his biggest challenger was some fat hick from south of the border. So it's only one WHC reign. Same as me apart from I beat you for mine and defended it against STL in one of the most memorable matches in CGS history. You beat Daniel Blaze. Oh now I'm so impressed. You're a protected fighter Dash. You surround yourself with easy opposition to pad your record and your title wins are nothing but exagerations. You're a legend of what exactly? CGS 'cuz you won a belt over a dude half the fans have never heard of? You've fooled a lot of people for a long time Dash Blade but you don't fool me. I see through your bullshit. I see you for what you are: a punk.

Steve raises his eyebrows in mock surprise and waits for a reply.

TBC: Dash, Dagger
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Dash looks at Steve Storme and then almost stumbles to the left then firmly plants his feet on the ground.

__Dash Blade__
Wow what the hell was that? Felt like and earthqu... or wait no it was a Russo Swerve. One of the biggest I felt in a few years. Magnitude 7 I presume. Anyway I have to say Steve Storme that was one of THE dumbest things you may have ever said. I was the longest reigning champ here in CGS for the World Heavyweight title. So I defended that title constantly over and over again. Every pay-per-view I was there and like a fighting champ I beat some of the best in the business at the time. Until I held it so long that I just up and left CGS. The only way they could ever get that belt off me was by having me leave. And in the other Federations... well you should know about them you were a jobber there. I mean damn you may be old but I know you are not that old yet.

Steve looks pissed and Dash looks into the camera.

__Dash Blade__
Luke everything he said about you was completely accurate and then he made up some skewed facts to try and talk me down. It was a nice try by Steve Storme but I think he was just mad that the only way he ever got a belt in CGS was screwing someone. Whether literally or figuratively.

Steve gets right up in Dash's face. They both look like they are about to hit each other when numerous members of the backstage staff run in. They are pulled apart and when Steve gets free he just smirks and puts his head up as he walks away. Dash still looks angry as he is left standing there.

End RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dash Blade is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade is Back   Dash Blade is Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dash Blade is Back
Page 1 of 1