chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade's Lawyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade's Lawyer Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade's Lawyer   Dash Blade's Lawyer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Dash Blade is dressed in an all black suit. Standing next to him is a man dressed in a suit that has gold dollar signs printed all over it. The suit is completely green and the man is wearing gold sunglasses, and a suitcase. Dash Blade looks at the man and nods his head. The man speaks up and starts speaking incredibly fast.

$am
Hi, my name is $am see and I'm here to represent my client Dash Blade the performer who is currently signed to a deal with CGS see. And the match that he currently has scheduled with Tya, see is a damaging and could cost Dash Blade millions if he were to lose this match due to the outside interference of another person in this match see. This is an obvious liability and Dash Blade is at a disadvantage as his life could be hugely effected by this match if this outcome to be effected by the incompetent ref's that this company has been extremely loyal to CGS for such a long time.

Dash Blade
Not to mention my name doesn't start with Chris so I have not made a career known on slapping quote on quote "bitches." Women are humans though and I will gladly compete with them in a wrestling match. What my man Sam here saying though is I'm not going to compete in this match under the current circumstances. Let me consult with $am before I say my next sentence.

Dash Blade turns to $am and they talk for a bit. $am gives him a nod of approval before Dash Blade speaks.

Dash Blade
Fuck whoever created this match and the terms. Fuck Tya if she thinks that I'm going to lose to her dumb ass. And starting now I will keep the profanity down to a minimum. I am absolutely the most valuable and devoted person in CGS. But under this current administration I can no longer be loyal to this company if I am treated in this matter. I, Dash Blade, am CGS and embody what it means. Now I am being treated like a dirty cheap whore used to entertain the masses. I'm not a fucking dancing monkey and these people don't want to see this bull shit.

$am looks at Dash Blade shocked at the language.

$am
See, what my client Dash Blade was saying is that he deserves to be treated better. Dash Blade and I are willing to take our business to other promotions. See, Dash Blade here, Dash Blade just wants to entertain the crowd in two ways, brilliant promos that contain parodies of other superstars and kicking ass in the ring.

Dash Blade
I was going to wait for Tya to do a promo first about our match, before I addressed the situation. You know the rules lady’s first, I understand. But I know it would have majorly been a promo where she just fan girls at the thought of being in the ring with Dash Blade. Touching the body of Dash Blade. Having Dash Blade pick her up and throw her down and pin her to the mat. Sounds like one of her sexual fantasies come true. Then I decided I was going to watch one of her promos to see what I’m dealing with. I wanted to scout the competition out of the ring. Well it was safe to say after about 5 hours of her talking I shut off the TV and called up $am to talk about these stipulations and my rights as a superstar.

$am walks over with a paper and hands it to Dash Blade and Dash nods his head and looks at the paper and begins to address it.

Dash Blade
$am called Tya earlier in the day and this is what she had to say about our match. Viewers of this please no I am only reading this word from word and I do not mean to offend anyone. She says, “eek” and then continues with… well it’s about one thousand words and I can’t be bothered to read it. Seriously this is some boring stuff. She mainly says the same thing over and over again. It feels like I’m watching her again.

Dash Blade looks around and sees a CGS banner hanging from the ceiling and Dash Blade looks into the camera and then looks at the banner and then the camera and one last time at the banner and then goes back to the camera and has a smirk on his face. Dash Blade goes over to $am and whispers something and $am walks away.

Dash Blade
Alright folks you may not know it but Dash Blade is a poet.
And the best poems contain symbolism.
And the best poets take criticism.
The main point is that I used to desire to be the best of CGS.
But now I just want to see a fire burn the administration of CGS.
So this is a symbol watch CGS crumble and tumble to the ground.

$am appears in the background with a ladder and rips down the banner and throws it to the ground on the cement floor. Dash takes out a match box and strikes it against the back. Then Dash Blade puts the match under the banner. As a small flame appears Dash Blade drops all the matches on the banner and it spreads the fire out faster.

Dash Blade
When CGS is dead and gone all that will be left is a sound.
The sound is the crowd chanting my name.
Without me CGS will never be the same.

$am wipes a fake tear away from his eye and then starts applauding Dash Blade as the fire completely destroys the banner and the fire subsides.

$am
That was beautiful, you are a real poet Dash.

Dash Blade
Thanks $am and for the brain dead morons that run this company I'll explain the symbolism. CGS was the banner. You guys were striking the match and I was what started the fire that took down CGS. CGS won't go down in a blaze of glory without me though. No, no, no it will die a slow painful death until only 50 year old obese men are coming to the shows to get the cheap food from the high school gyms. I put this damn place on the map. Give me some damn respect. Whoever is in power I expect a full explanation as soon as possible.

Dash Blade stands there looking tough for a few seconds and $am stands behind him folding his arms. The screen fades to black and shows Dash Blade and $am walking away behind him.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Dash Blade's Lawyer
Page 1 of 1