chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade demands a match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade demands a match Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade demands a match   Dash Blade demands a match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm

The Way I Am by Eminem blares over the speakers. Dash Blade enters the arena. Dash Blade holds up one arm as pyros go off behind him. He smiles as the fans go crazy. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Dash Blade goes to the center of the ring and takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd. Then Dash Blade calls for a mic and his handed one.

__Dash Blade__
Who the hell does Steve Storme think he is? Well right now, right here I am making my intentions known. We just had a brand split and it's not hard to see who the head dogs of each brand are. Carnage is the show of Dash Blade. First man drafted, and Adrenaline the show of Steve Storme. So you know it is bullshit. Any brain dead moron can see where the real action is. So I am not sure who I have to send me request to but Steve if you are a real man and want to come out here face to face then lets make it happen. Me vs. You I don't care where. I don't care if we have a match on your show, my show, or a pay-per-view. I don't care if we both already have scheduled matches. This time we need a match to finally shut you up and prove once and for all Dash Blade is the better man. You can cheat and do whatever you want and rant about what I've done when your biggest accomplishment is learning new ways to screw people. Who do you people want to see win?

The crowd starts chanting Dash Dash Dash Dash Dash.

__Dash Blade__
So you know my intentions. I am not going to rant on much more. Someone better get their ass out here and make this right. Carnage vs. Adrenaline, Blade vs. Storme the most epic encounter ever. If the heads backstage had an ounce of intelligence this match would happen. So does someone back there want to man up and tell me what the hell is going to be done about this little bitch?

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade demands a match   Dash Blade demands a match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:28 pm

Jimmy DeMarco appears on the 'Tron from his office backstage. He's sat behind his desk in a sharp suit.

Jimmy_DeMarco
Well the thing is, Steve has a match against Eric Logan planned for Adrenaline and it will be for the Millennium Title.

The fans cheer at this announcement.

Jimmy_DeMarco
But at "Toxicity", I would be delighted to host Dash Blade vs. Steve Storme on Adrenaline's PPV so we can finally see who the better man is. Plus we get to see which brand is superior.

He smiles slightly.

Jimmy_DeMarco
Seeing as Carnage don't have an authority figure to stop me and this match will probably go down as the best in CGS history, the match is on.

The 'Tron flickers off.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade demands a match   Dash Blade demands a match Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:47 pm

__Dash Blade__
Why don't I trust this match? I'll still win because Dash Blade never gives up or backs down to any challenge, even if it is against my arch rivals, Jimmy DeScargo and Steve Storme. Dash Blade will appear again with more to say but until then keep it cool and keep chanting my damn name!

The Way I Am hits again and the crowd goes wild. Dash drops the mic in the middle of the ring and then slides out and starts walking backstage.

End RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dash Blade demands a match   Dash Blade demands a match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dash Blade demands a match
Page 1 of 1