chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Empty
PostSubject: Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks   Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:45 pm

You may RP in other threads to start feuds/make teams/whatever but the only RPs that will count towards your match should be done in this thread. They should be RPs which end with "End RP" so no continutation of roleplays. You may make an maximum of three RPs each. Remember, quality over quantity and please do not use other people's characters. Only your own. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks   Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:19 pm

The Way I Am hits and the crowd explodes with applause. Dash Blade walks out from the back wearing a custom Jersey that says Dash Blade across the front, with the letters CGS printed across the back. Dash starts walking down the ramp and is handed a mic.

_/Dash Blade\_
Dash Blade is finally back where he belongs, in C-G-S! Now some of y'all may not know who I be. Well let me tell ya man, I'm a former World Champ. 4 Times to be exact. And I've been repping CGS I got it on my back. The world said that we lost it so I'm bring it back.

Dash Blade smiles and the crowd starts chant Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back!

_/Dash Blade\_
Okay, okay to be honest I'm here to fight. And I heard Jim DeCargo was all like aight. He knows I'm the best around, and he knows I bring the sound, the beat that makes the crowd go so loud that they lose their seats in the madness, beats all the competition. He kept callin my phone, he said "YOU HAVE TO SPEAK!" Well I'm here and got the best Physique, and I am totally unique, and I'll shut up Jimmy the antique!

The crowd goes wild for Dash again and Dash just laughs it off.

_/Dash Blade\_
Alright, alright, alright, alright. What's the match they got scheduled? I'm taking on Joshua Banks? Was he part of the the O.C.? The Original CGS? Seriously I don't remember him. Maybe he competed in the Women's Division and got a sex change or something. I know an Ashley Banks, a Hilary Banks, hell even a Vivian Banks. Oh well I'll try to take on this huge challenge and over come the odds and beat Joshua Banks! After I'll be chillin' cause dat match should only take 'bout 3 minutes. I'll only let him hit me a few times before I make him go down faster then Kimbo.

The entire crowd goes "OOoooOooohhhhh" and Blade just laughs it off

_/Dash Blade\_
Alright I'm outtie, peace y'all, see you next time, maybe on the streets, if you do holla at me.

The Way I Am hits again and Dash Blade drops the mic and Blade walks to the back while the crowd is cheering for him.

End RP
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks   Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:32 pm

The Camera goes backstage where Joshua Banks is in the locker room.

Banks: "You know people can talk all they want about me. But you see that's the thing its all talk. When I step in the ring at MSG I will be all over. I fly through the air and no one will see me coming down, that is until I land on them. I am back to the CGS and this time I will be the best...and you know I will do anything to get to the top..."

Camera lowers to his bag which is open and inside you see blue brass knuckles.

END RP
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks   Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:53 am

Dash Blade is in the hallway

_/Dash Blade\_
Does CGS have an interviewer? Hell I don't know! I should know these damn things. Anyway I hit up a few people and got some connections so I'm here with my main man to interview me. It's your boy 80 Proof, up in CGS!

_/80 Proof\_
Yo, yo, what up Dash, now me and you both saw dat! That Joshua Banks kid be frontin. What ya think of that whole situation?

_/Dash Blade\_
Oh yeah that, I'm a call it his answer back. To tell the truth is was weak, barely an attack. He didn't even show what the's got. Oh wait I'm wrong, he thinks he's hot cause he has the Blue Brass. 80 he's in a lower class. I'm at the top, and he wants to try and start his career by taken me out. I'm not sure what that is all about. Dash comes to every match with 100 percent. I'm sure he'll have to vent about this later. I'll leave the hater to talk me down. I'm still holdin down the crown in CGS.

_/80 Proof\_
Alright alright, anyone knows the smart money be on Dash Blade, in your match. Oh yeah this be your boy 80 Proof I hope to see y'all, later. 80 Proof remember that name I hope to be bringing you tons more interviews in CGS.

A police siren is heard.

_/Dash Blade\_
What the hell is that?

_/80 Proof\_
Oh shi, man I gotta go, sorry dude.

80 Proof drops the mic he was holding and runs away as Dash Blade looks confused.

_/Dash Blade\_
Okay maybe we won't see him anymore.

Dash Blade walks away.

End RP
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks   Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Joshua Banks walks down to the ring. The lights go out, and one spot light is on Banks
The Crowd is booing, yelling Get Out Of The Ring!

Banks: Shut Up!.... I SAID SHUT UP!!!! I have been walking around this arena waiting for this show to start and all I have been hearing is "Banks you ready to get your ass kicked by Dash Blade tonight"

Crowd Starts Yelling for Dash

Banks: SHUT UP! I am the face of this show. I am not going to get my ass kicked by this wanna-be wrestler who walks around this arena kissing GM ass. I will take this show by storm...and I will destroy anyone who gets in my way.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Banks: Dash if I was you, i would not even show up to this match...you will just look like the joke you are!
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks   Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match RP: Dash Blade vs. Joshua Banks
Page 1 of 1