chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match RP: Massimo Fedireechi vs Joshua Banks vs Leyla Magnus vs Jose Montoya vs Ronald Rivers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Match RP: Massimo Fedireechi vs Joshua Banks vs Leyla Magnus vs Jose Montoya vs Ronald Rivers. Empty
PostSubject: Match RP: Massimo Fedireechi vs Joshua Banks vs Leyla Magnus vs Jose Montoya vs Ronald Rivers.   Match RP: Massimo Fedireechi vs Joshua Banks vs Leyla Magnus vs Jose Montoya vs Ronald Rivers. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:36 am

Massimo Appears standing next to the CGS arena metal doors on the titantron. The crowd starts to cheer.

Massimo: Tuesday on Adrenaline I will be in a Five-Way Tornado Hardcore Match for the CGS Ultraviolent Title against Leyla Magnus, Jose Montoya, Joshua Banks and Ronald Rivers. Now I haven't really had any experiance with any of these competitors in this match so I can't really say much about them tonight, but what I do know is that the CGS Ultraviolent title will also have 24/7 rules applied to it which means Anyone of us in the match can win the title anywhere, anytime on CGS which in my case is a huge plus to winning this title. Now in recent CGS Adrenaline I haven't had the greatest luck but at least I have been in some matches, getting my face out there and for most weeks fighting impossible odds. let me tell you my CGS Story from when it was restarted.

Week 1. I lose in a four way fatal match to others that have to resort to under handing tactics. in this match I only had a 25% chance of winning and I come up short after dealing some pain to the people in the ring who deserve it the most.

Week 2. I am put in a tag team match with one of my most hated people in the whole of CGS. He doesn't help out much which leads me to only a 35% chance of victory. We lose the match but I make an impact by laying out my opponents and being the last one standing.

And this leads us to Week three and this week I only got a 20% Chance of a victory against my four other opponents, this week. But when we add the fact that its 24/7 rules it gives me a 20.5% chance of winning and right now every little bit helps.
I will come for my Other oppenents in this match starting NOW so you better grow eyes in the back of your heads because when I hit I hit hard and you feel it. So Massimo is going to go back into the locker room and start making some plans to get this gold around my waist and keep it there so I guess Im out yo.

Massimo's Music Hits and the titantron flickers off

The camera follows Massimo backstage where he continues walking and finaly goes into the locker room slamming the door behind him.

Leroy Brown On Commetary: What a determined man. I think the others have alot on their plate with Massimo on the scene.

The camera fades to black after keeping a picture of the Wooden locker room door.

TBC: Leyla Magnus Jose Montoya Joshua Banks or Ronald Rivers

Last edited by money on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some typos)
Back to top Go down

Match RP: Massimo Fedireechi vs Joshua Banks vs Leyla Magnus vs Jose Montoya vs Ronald Rivers.
Page 1 of 1