chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Vs Leyla Magnus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Empty
PostSubject: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 am

Beautiful but deadly plays on the PA system as angel comes out from behind the curtain she starts skipping down to the ring gets in the ring and calls for the mic

Angel:Leyla Magnus is not going to beat me tuesday night cuz i am too good"Smiles" she may thinks shes going to win but in my book its a no shes not she may think just cuz im a manger that i cant put up a fight well shes wrong very wrong just look at her shes Muhammad Hassan's sister shes trys to act nice but look were that gets her she gets booooo'd "Laughs" i never seen someone get booooo'd like that its like shes getting boooo'd out of the arena but in a way kinda feel sorry for her cuz she has to live in her brothers shadow "laughs" as if ill ever feel sorry for her So as i was saying shes not going to beat me....drops the mic

TBC:Layla Magnus
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot blast through the arena an d Lelya walks to the ring. She face Angel.

Leyla: First off, I know what a manager is, but would you care to tell me what a manger is? I know the French meaning of the word which is to eat but what does it have anything to do with the matter at hand?

*Leyla smirks.*

Leyla: But now let's get on with the serious stuff. Yea, my brother was Muhammad Hassan. I never tried to hide it. You said I was standing in his shadow. Right... That comment actually made me laugh because it showed hw ignorant you really are. He might have come accross as a jerk, but you have to give him credit. He always did what he said he would do. In that sense, I am like him because I said I'd beat you and I will. But apart from that, we are not alike.

You think you can beat me? You seriously think so? Fine... But let me tell you this. While you were doing all of Massimo's dirty work, I was busy training and busting my ass to get better. I certainly won't let a low life manager like you get between the title and me. I don't care what it says in your book. I'm going to win, end of story. You can talk all you want, talk only get you so far. I will make you eat your words when I beat you next Tuesday before heading off to Toxicity to beat your friend for his title.

And you do seem to know a lot about getting booed... Yea, with an attitude like yours, it wouldn't surprise me. Anyway, you go rambling on about things you don't know. You say I play nice, but that would be you. I don't play nice, I am. But you're just a bitch trying to come accross as cool. These fans don't seem to understand what I'm about but they'll see soon.

TBC: Angel
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Leyla leyla leyla

Angel: I think I can beat you? “laughs” I know I can beat you and umm Massimo dirty work? “Smiles” so umm what would you call his dirty work? I was doing the same thing as you training and busting my ass to I finally get my opportunity to prove myself prove to everyone that I can wrestle I give you credit getting in the ring with the guys low life manger like me? Please im not just a manger I am a wrestler wrestling is my life so leyla how do you know I don’t want that precious title that you want huh?

Angel :Steps back for a sec before walking back up to leyla

Angel: gets in leylas face and says so Tuesday im giving it my all rather I win or lose at least I tried you win some you lose some

Angel: I know a lot about getting booed? Do you see me getting booed 24/7 like you no and leyla I don’t play nice you will see Tuesday how nice I am “Smiles”

TBC: Leyla Magnus
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Leyla: I think everyone heard you the first time you said my name. No need to repeat it three times, no one is deaf here. Wait, what did you say here?
XxHomicideAngelxX wrote:

Please im not just a manger I am a wrestler

Leyla: You are a manger? Thought I heard right. Like I said before, I don't see what eating has anything to do with our fight next Tuesday.

*Leyla laughs*

Leyla: And yep, I did say low life because the term describes you perfectly. And no, darling, you will never beat me. But at least you have spirit, good for you. Unkuckily for you, you messed with the wrong person. Enjoy those last few days before I beat you.

TBC: Angel
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:03 pm

Wow leyla do you even have a brain? Manger doesnt mean eating what country are you from again?

Angel:I cant help but laugh at theses words you are calling me such big words Leyla i will beat you just wait and see. i didnt mess with the wrong person i think you did cuz tuesday night im taking it to the EXTREME drops the mic at her feet

Tbc: Leyla
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:09 pm

Leyla:Hahahaha... You really make me laugh. You're the one who says I don't have a brain? I was born in Detroit Michigan and I live in Montreal.

*Leyla starts laughing again.*

Leyla: And manger does mean to eat in French. So either speak properly, or else don't be surprised if the sounds you make mean something else in another language. Everytime you open your mouth you sound more stupid. Let me give you some advice. Keep your mouth shut or else you'll lose all the credibility you had-which was already not a lot... And what was manger supposed to be in your little speech? Hahahahaha

Leyla: And you're going to take me to the Extreme? Good, I'm waiting for you. And when all is said and done and the smoke clears, I will walk out of this match the winner.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Stronger hits and Massimo appears on the tron.

Massimo: Hey Leyla I think you need to let go of that manger line. It got old realy quick and anyone with half a brain can see you dont have anything over Angel so you keep going back to that same Manger line.
I will be there in the corner of Angel and if she doesn't destroy you right there and then, (which I am sure she will) Than I will come in after the bell and make sure you won't be 100% for our match at Toxity.

Strong hits and the tron fades off.

TBC: Leyla or Angel
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Leyla: Right, so you're basically means that Angel isn't good enough to beat me so you have to be in her corner right? And you know that the only way you could beat me at Toxicity is by ambushing me after my match and hurt me so I'm not 100%. Class, real class. Just that proves you're not good to hold the title. Face it.

Leyla: And if your manager knew how to speak properly, I wouldn't have to say anything about it.

Leyla:And Angel has even less on me. Everything she says is I won't be able to beat her.

*Leyla rolls her eyes.*

Leyla: How creative it is to hear her say about a million times that she can beat me. Right. She's just an insecure, talentless manager. If she was so sure she could beat me, she wouldn't need to repeat it endlessly. It's even older than my manger joke. Can she say anything else?
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:17 am

Massimo: Oh! Angel doesn't need me there at ringside. I want to be there at ring side because I mean lets face it your Muhamed Hussans's sister who knows what your going to try to pull over on her. Your not as Innocent as you appear. And if you happen to get hurt durring the match and you aren't 100% at Toxcity than so be it.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Angel: interupts them

Angel: leyla i dont need massimo in my cornor to beat you matter of fact "looks" at massimo i want you to stay in the back when i fight leyla i dont want her complaining saying i cheated when i do beat her

"Looks at leyla"

TBC:Leyla or massimo
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 am

Massimo Looks at Angel Seriously.

Massimo: Are you sure this is what you want. I mean I know your can take her out but who knows what shes going to pull.

TBC: Leyla or Angel
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 am

[color=darkred]Leyla: Well Massimo, it seems your manager has more guts than you. She doesn't want anybody to help her to beat anyone.

*Leyla stares at Massimo intensly*

Leyla: And I think you mentioned that I might pull something because I'm Muhammad Hassan's sister. Look at the facts straight. Who cheating his way through winning the title? You. I won it fair and square. And who has a manage to help him? You. I don't have anybody in my corner.

*Leyla gets closer to Angel and Massimo*

Leyla: And you want to know what else? Hassan was my brother and all but if he was still alive and wrestling, I'd kick his ass for pulling some of the cheap stunts he's done because that was low. So don't come puting my brother in this and saying I'm like him when I've done nothing that resemble what he's done.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:06 am

Angel: Yes massimo im serious i dont want her saying that i cheated i wanna do this by myself who knows what shes going to pull but whatever im ready for whatever comes my way

TBC:Massimo or leyla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Leyla Magnus   Angel Vs Leyla Magnus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Vs Leyla Magnus
Page 1 of 1