chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxie Starr + Samatha Mendez + Leyla Magnus = LOSERS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Maxie Starr + Samatha Mendez + Leyla Magnus = LOSERS. Empty
PostSubject: Maxie Starr + Samatha Mendez + Leyla Magnus = LOSERS.   Maxie Starr + Samatha Mendez + Leyla Magnus = LOSERS. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Maxie Starr + Samatha Mendez + Leyla Magnus = LOSERS. Gailkim2

SCENE ONE
Name: Chatting towards The Champ.
Characters: Alexia Lovelace
Attire:
Click For The Beauty.

The scene on the TitanTron begins. Alexia Lovelace is walking down a hallway and ends up in front of a locker room door. The locker room door reads “CGS Women's Champion – Leyla Magnus” Alexia Lovelace snickers, a note in her left hand, secondary in case Leyla does not answer the door. Alexia Lovelace stands in front of the locker room door, an arrogant look on her face as she knocks on the door twice. No answer. Alexia Lovelace knocks again.

++Alexia Lovelace: Listen, champ, I know you are in there.

Alexia Lovelace rolls her eyes, continuing to bang on the door. No answer seems to come and Alexia Lovelace eventually stops. Alexia Lovelace pulls out the note she has pre-written just in case something like happened. Alexia Lovelace smiled and slammed the note on the door, a big THUD! Noise being heard as she did so. Alexia Lovelace walked away arrogantly and confidently. The note read:

Listen 'champ', there is no way you are going to hold that title past your first f****** defense so hold it while you can. There is a new dominant female force in CGS and she is ready to reveal herself. We met once in action if you can remember, that was the 3-on-2 handicap match. I pinned you after you fell a victim to the Lovelaced. Then in our scheduled singles-match, it got canceled because the show was canceled. I said there that I love to give pain, I don't receive pain, I thrive for pain. Really, Leyla, pain is something that you can't take, but you'll have to accept it once I am done with you. I will also make you victim to my two other devastating moves, one that made Roxy and Angel leave this business, and one that knocked out Roxy in the bimbo brawl. Eat, sleep and breath that title, sweetheart. I don't give a damn if you make love with it, its probably the only thing that you could do that with, since you are the most repulsive girl I have seen in my life. Just prepare to lose that title, take a lot of pictures, pictures are memories, they last forever, but they are not the present, they are the past. You won the title in the past, you'll lose the title in the future. My undefeated streak to the females in CGS will never end, at least not until I retire. Heh, heh, heh.

SCENE TWO
Name: The Thoughts In My Head.
Characters: Alexia Lovelace
Attire:
Click for The Beauty.

“Curse of Curves” by Cute Is What We Aim For blasts through the P.A system. Alexia Lovelace smiles as she reaches the stage, the fans releasing some boos. Alexia Lovelace doesn't seem to care, and lifts her leg like she is doing Alexia Air-Bourne, but she then stops, skipping down the ramp, getting booed more, getting a few cheers here and there. Alexia Lovelace steps into the ring, getting a microphone, the fans settling down as she steps towards the middle of the ring, taking a deep sigh.

++Alexia Lovelace: Well, well, well. Here we go, the day has finally come. I have received my big chance to become Number 1 Contender for the thing that I deserve most; the CGS Women's Championships. Leyla won the title at Suicide Rumble, after Chris Brown assaulted Aesha. She wouldn't have won the championship belt, she was on the verge of submitting to that sharpshooter. Now, this girl is the top of the women's division? There is no f****** way that she is better than me. I am 3-and-0, 4-and-0 if you count vs. Angel and Roxy as two separate matches. This is why management gave me this chance. Unfortunately, there are two new girls, Samantha Mendez and Maxie Starr, and I couldn't get an automatic chance at the title. We need to give the new blood a taste of reality. Really, I am going to treat them, like I treat Angel and Roxy, two low-life so-called female wrestlers who only look half-decent wrestling together. Let me just ask you fans a question, don't I look sparkly?

Alexia Lovelace smiles, and spins around, showing off her attire to the crowd. The male fans began giving wolf-whistles as Alexia Lovelace gets back to her serious face. Alexia Lovelace chuckles and looks around the crowd, viewing the signs that are in the crowd. Alexia Lovelace snarls at the fans rooting for her rival, and CGS Women's Champion, Leyla. Alexia Lovelace puts the microphone to her mouth

++Leroy Brown: I have been watching Alexia Lovelace since her debut in CGS: Exile, and now she is undefeated in Fusion. This girl does not want to waste any time towards coming the CGS Women's Champion.

++Jay Rodriguez: I know what you mean Leroy Brown, but Leyla Magnus is the women's champion and that is not by a mistake. Although it was Chris Brown who did it, Leyla weakened Aesha enough to gain the three-count pinfall.

++Alexia Lovelace: Now, I need to speak on my possible opponents. First off, I will talk about Maxie Starr, that rockstar wanna-be, ripped-jeans wearing, which in a note, does not look good on you, lunatik wanna-be ugly boy, I mean girl. I mean, I was talking to you, I thought you were a pretty nice person, pretty cool to hang around with. The moment I hated you was when you said Samantha Mendez was your friend. Really, I just thought of you like one of those twins I made leave town. You could only look half-decent wrestling as a team. Really, I proved that I could wrestle well in sync as both a team, and a singles competitor, so you have nothing on me. You even said, and I quote, 'But in all means, your a great wrestler, I seen some of your matches, including the Bimbo brawl, great match.' I have not seen you wrestle, so I cannot judge, same goes for you Little Miss Mendez. I have no comments otherwise the that.”

Alexia Lovelace rolls her eyes, chuckling a bit as the fans begin to boo her. Alexia Lovelace swings her hand in a fan-like motion towards the fans, as if saying that “whatever.” Alexia Lovelace walks around the ring slowly, looking around the ring, towards the commentators, before going to stand in the center of the ring.

++Leroy Brown: Well then, Alexia Lovelace does not seem to fond of these two new girls, Samantha Mendez and Maxie Starr. She really wants the championship belt.

++Jay Rodriguez: And need I say, Samantha Mendez looks HOTT and FINE.

++Alexia Lovelace: I have been reviewing over the active female wrestlers in this business currently, turns out that Ella DeMarco, Leyla Magnus, Maxie Starr, Samantha Mendez and myself are the only active females. Since Ella DeMarco is not an actual wrestler, I still want my revenge on her for threatening me, by putting my career on the line against Roxy and Angel. Although I knew that I would win, I found it pretty harsh. Then Leyla, who I am going to take the title from, and Maxie and Samantha, who I already talked about and myself, the winner and future CGS Women's Champion. With Aesha gone, I feel like this is going to be WAY to easy. I have a demand to CGS management. After I win the CGS Women's Championship, I want to compete for the Fusion Championship, no doubt about it. Also, Maxie Star plus Samatha Mendez plus Leyla Magnus equals LOSERS.

++Leroy Brown: WOAH!

++Jay Rodriguez: This girl is hardcore. She thinks the CGS Women's division is too easy and she is overconfident. Do you think that she could put her money where her mouth is and keep her undefeated streak while competing with the guys?

Curse of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For blasts through the P.A system when Alexia Lovelace smirks and throws the microphone over to the stage management. Alexia Lovelace baseball slides out of the ring, landing on her feet, going into an immediate cartwheel, walking up the ramp to boos and cheers.

END RP
Back to top Go down

Maxie Starr + Samatha Mendez + Leyla Magnus = LOSERS.
Page 1 of 1