chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Orton On Entrance Music

Go down 
+4
K.Smoke
C-Makaveli
Inah
Ex-Mattitude Follower
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Randy Orton On Entrance Music Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:47 am

Source: GameDaily.com

How much input do wrestlers have with their theme music?

I wish we could pick our theme music. For the longest time, I had the Burning My Light or whatever the entrance music was that started with "Hey, nothing you can say," and I hated that *CENSORED* for all four years. I hated it from the first day I heard it. They even tried to tweak it a bit and I still hated it. I told Vince and Kevin Dunn, the producer, that I hated my music, so they said they'd get me something new, but it was four years. Finally, I gave them a CD and said that I wanted this music, so they bought the song and they played it for two weeks until Vince said it didn't fit my character. The following week, CM Punk debuted and they gave him my music.

He has the music you wanted?

Yeah! He has the music I picked and the WWE bought for me. Then a little while goes by and I said listen, I've been champ for six months. Throw me a bone. The joke's over. So for two months, I kept hearing that I'd get it next week. Finally, I heard it and I hated it. The second time I listened to it, the song grew on me and now I like it. I liked the Evolution theme too.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:03 pm

Burn In My Light fitted his character after he split up with Evolution aka his face turn. His cold hearted, legend killing gimmick didn't fit with Burn In My Light though, but I think it's one of the factors why people knew Randy Orton. As for the music that he wanted that the WWE gave to CM Punk, it was all to hyped for his character so it didn't really fit well with him. And with the music that he has now, I'm still not sure if it's the right one for him.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 pm

The one he has now suits his gimmick.

'' I hear voices in my head they talk to me '' etc

Amd he is portraying this semi insane guy.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:04 pm

I dislike his current music. I just think it's anti-climatic but I did like the Burn In My Light track. I felt it suited his gimmick and sounded epic enough for a wrestling theme. Killswitch Engages's theme for Punk wouldn't really fit with Orton's clean cut pro wrestler look, it suits someone a little unique.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:57 am

I never knew that they didn't choose their own music. I agree with the vocals in his current intro music but I loved the music in his old. If they could do something like a mixed track where it starts off with the I hear voices/they talk to me before he comes out and then finally he comes out with the Hey nothing u can say and the music to it it would be awesome. And I really miss his pose with the descending flare before coming down to the ring. Another cut back.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Hmm, tbh after a while Burn In My Light started to annoy me.

I love his new music though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:41 pm

his old music is alot better the the sucky one he has now
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:48 pm

I have his old music on my Ipod, I like it better over his new one.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 pm

I don't like his new music. Burn in my light is a lot better
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:11 am

Uh real fan I couldn't really tell you were there you might want to beef up on your profile. Add a picture. maybe some commentary on the bottom. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton On Entrance Music   Randy Orton On Entrance Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton On Entrance Music
Page 1 of 1