chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade responds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade responds Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade responds   Dash Blade responds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Dash Blade is sitting on a stool in the same room he gave the speech about Steve Storme. Dash has the same hoodie on as the last time. The bulb above him is still out. The is a special one but is dim just as last time that is being held up by a pole. Dash looks into the camera and just laughs. Dash has his hood up and both of his hands in the pocket. His head is down but he lifts it up and begins to speak.

__Dash Blade__
Black Dagger I think we need to have a word about respect. The majority of time that you come out here and talk to the world you don't do too hot. You try and I respected you for that. Even if you couldn't bring the crowd to their feet in anticipation you still had something going for you. To be completely honest you still stand not a single chance against Dash Blade.

Dash Blade looks around.

__Dash Blade__
So you may be wondering, well what's up with the room. Cause I am pissed as hell at you. You came out with some obviously written shit you tried to pass off as your own. I don't even care who the hell helped you, cause they aren't going to be in the ring with you during our match. Hell even if they were I would kick their ass too. I come here when I take the matches even more seriously then usual. Last time I was in here...

Dash Blade pulls his hand out of his pocket and holds his arm up towards the camera making a fist. His hand is all cut up where the glass was.

__Dash Blade__
Pure determined Dash Blade focus. Black Dagger, this first right here I personally can't wait to send it flying into your head. See when you delivered that last promo, whoever the hell wrote it, you didn't realize the bastard wouldn't be in the ring with you, and you'll be one on one with a legend. I don't care how the hell you want to deny it. I won't even respond to any of the bullshit you brought up, cause it wasn't your words. Wrestlers like Steve Storme, Dash Blade, The Bandit, hell even Kenny Orton. You disrespected them all with that show you put on. They all pour their hearts into their words and come out here to entertain he crowd. You're a sham, a disgusting fraud and the worst there is in CGS history.

Dash Blade laughs and then looks at the camera again.

__Dash Blade__
I’m sorry if I’m giving off the wrong impression, I do not see you as a threat at all. Your still the same bitch I was going into the ring with. You’re still Black Dagger, the zero charisma, parasite leaching off the fame of CGS’s dark past. You’re a former World Champ, a disgrace to the entire World that means. Ever heard the saying, “awakened a sleeping giant.” I was looking at this as a joke match that I wasn’t going to go all out on. Now I’ve decided that I want to leave nothing left but your battered body. I’m going to break you in more ways then different characters you’ve been. I’m sickened by you and the display you put on. You’ve stricken fear in no man, and after what you’ve done, no one has any respect for you here. You’ve never been in the ring with a monster like me, so determined, with one major goal in mind. That is to terminate Black Dagger. I’m more focused then what I was before. Do you think you’re ready? You're a speed bump Black Dagger, and I'm not slowing down. Prepared to be run over.

Dash Blade stands up and takes his hood off.

__Dash Blade__
Oh and CGS Exile fans, I do all my own promos.

Dash Blade pushes the camera away from the side and it tips over. The camera crashes down and the screen’s image cuts off. There is no picture and the only thing that can be heard is Dash Blade’s footsteps as he slowly and calmly walks out of the room.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Dash Blade responds
Page 1 of 1