chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar

Go down 
+6
K.Smoke
TheRealFan
Inah
babaganoosh
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Sykesy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:27 am

The following has been posted on WWE.com:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Armando Estrada as of Nov. 18, 2008. WWE wishes him the best in all future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:56 am

No surprise with Estrada's release in my opinion. He didn't really add anything to the product although I enjoyed him as Umaga's manager.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:57 am

Yeah the days of real managers seem to be gone. Now at most you'll get a female valet. No more are the likes of Paul Bearer, but instead people will get stuck with some no-name that'll stick with you for a few months and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:16 pm

No big deal in my opinion. He wasn't doing anything anyway so there wasn't any point having him stay.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 pm

It's not really a surprise. He wasn't doing anything special anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am

I dont care much for estrada. Especially seemign he was ECW GM which did not work at all. If was still Umaga's Manager i bet he would of not been released. But to be honest this isnt massive news.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:34 am

I liked him though. I hate the fact that the WWE did away with Managers. Like the Mouth of the south, Bobby Heenan, Mr. Fugi, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Ah don't care. He was an annoying character. Not the great way as for a heel. He was annoying like I can care less about him I'm gonna change the channel.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:18 pm

excuse me excuse me excuse me. I loved it. So do you also hate Long with that "looky here playa" lmao! I just love these characters.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:44 am

Yea I knew he was a goner as soon as he was not showcased anymore! He was really nothing to write home about to be honest
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 am

He would make a great GM though. He would be like T. Long. I think they will eventually bring him back. They just don't know what to do with him right now. He wasn't bad at wrestling but he would of never gotten a push.
Back to top Go down
TheWrestlingNerd
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
TheWrestlingNerd

Male Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 am

I liked him as Umaga's Manager
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com/
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 am

Cool G. Helms flix. Do you know why he went to the Hurricain Helms name. And is he serious coming for the US Belt after the beating he took from Benjamin. He never was wrapped to tight. Anyway. He didn't do enough talking as Umagas manager. I mean thats saying something when he did the talking for Umaga but I liked him better when he got more involved and I think his character was good enough, enfact better than adamle.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Meh, ever since he went to ECW I saw this coming. Wish him all the best, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:49 am

I'm on a roll so I'll say that he'll either end up in ROH or in Mexico. His name isn't big enough to head to TNA. Unless you've won a world title on WCW, ECW or WWE I don't think TNA is much interested because MEM needs help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar   Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: WWE Releases an ECW Superstar
Page 1 of 1