chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout   Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that TNA has released Knockout Traci Brooks. Details surrounding her release have not yet been made available, however we will continue to provide updates to this story as more information comes in. Brooks had been with TNA since 2003.

To me it is not that big. She was terrible in the ring and honestly brang nothing to the Knockout division. Although she has been in TNA since 2003 so this is a shame in a way.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout   Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 pm

I wonder what's up with these Knockouts releases recently...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout   Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:31 pm

I am not surprised by this and I don't think this move hurt TNA at all. So she is a KO Orginal, she still was not a good wrestler, even after plenty of time to improve.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout   Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 am

She wasn't used at all so I'm not surprised at all by her release. However, I'm a little surprised that they haven't decided to go look for new Knockout to join the roster. I thought that they would've raided SHIMMER's roster by now and get rid of their dead wood.

On a side note, I don't know if her release could also be related with the news that broke a couple of weeks in which Kazarian had cheated on her or the other way around, whatever. Personally, I don't think it's related but with the whole Kurt & Karen Angle situation last year, I'm not ruling this possibility out.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout   Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

^^It might have been the combination of she is a distraction and they had no plans to use her on TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout   Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: TNA Releases a Knockout
Page 1 of 1