chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More Empty
PostSubject: JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More   JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:54 pm

- The 3 hour, marathon Raw in Philly was attended by over 11,000 fans Monday night. For me it was good to be back on Raw and doing more than just a cameo as the adrenaline rush one gets from broadcasting a live TV show like Raw becomes somewhat addictive. We did not know what bouts we were going to be involved in until after the show officially started so that added to the “rush” of doing live TV without a net.

- What’s up with JBL these days? He certainly seems to be surrounded by controversy. I’m simply wondering if he has a business deal with HBK or not. Something’s up but I’m not sure what. I do know that the Philly fans did not like Michaels having any thing to do with JBL Monday night.

- After the Philly Raw, “The World’s Angriest Announcer”, Tazz, drove me by the old, ECW Arena which I had never seen. I do remember that between stints in the WWE, Paul Heyman called me and wanted me to make a surprise appearance at the House of Hardcore but it never came to fruition. I don’t think my surprise appearance would have been to announce as Joltin’ Joey Styles had that responsibility well in hand. Whatever it was would have likely been fun knowing Heyman’s unique, creative mind.

- Stone Cold called me Tuesday as Tazz and I were driving from Long Island to Bridgeport for Smackdown. Steve is on his ranch in south Texas deer hunting, or “harvesting” as the hunters call it, and said he had killed two “cull deer” thus far. That means that the now deceased deer aka cull deer were either undersized, sick or old.

Source: jrsbarbq.com
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More   JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:07 pm

JR goes on with so much Bullshit LMAO
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More   JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:20 pm

Sometimes I be wondering if hes a little eltimerish. But this blog is just jibberish and he puts one out like 3 to 4 times a day in some weeks. There hasn't ever been a time I didn't here about a new JR blog. Just like when I be watching wrestling he just wont shut up through the match. Even on the damn video game he goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More   JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JR Blog: Stone Cold, JBL Issues, the ECW Arena, More
Page 1 of 1