chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:47 pm

SLAM! Wrestling conducted an interview with former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus at an autograph signing this past Tuesday in downtown Toronto. Stratus was signing copies of Inside Fitness magazine and wrestling memorabilia for her loyal fans.

Stratus discussed her one-off appearance on Raw last month. She said she practiced her "Matrix" move "at least 40 times" prior to the show (which she used against opponent Santino Marella) to make sure she could still do it. Stratus also said it would be hard to pass off wrestling at WrestleMania 25. Stratus said she had not been contacted about appearing, but left the impression that something could come together in the future.

"I would definitely like the chance to finish off what I started with Beth in a one-on-one scenario," Stratus said. "No tagging out, no Santino shenanigans, just one dominant female against the other."

Stratus also said she wouldn't mind wrestling another WWE Diva in Natalya.

"Nattie I think is going to be a major player soon, given the right chance to do what she does best," Stratus said. "Everyone knows how much I respect the Hart lineage, using Bret's sharpshooter in my retirement match, wearing the pink and black boots in Toronto ... it's not a coincidence. So I would be honoured to face someone who is a part of that legacy and I have no doubt in my mind that we could blow away an audience."

Stratus also wanted fans to know that she does not have a page on Facebook as there are a number of pages impersonating her on the social networking site. However, she does indeed have a page on MySpace.com.

"It would be great to clear up that I can be found on MySpace only. I am not on Facebook. That way no one is duped into thinking they are communicating with me when they are not," Stratus said to make things clear.
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Hmmm, WWE not contacting her is stupid. Beth Vs Trish would be a pretty good match but it would be too obvious. If trish was to make a One off Appearence of coarse she will win. Either way, MOre Trish the better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 pm

yh i agree
Back to top Go down
Retail Dragon
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Retail Dragon

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 pm

I wish Victoria was still with the company so they could have a match, just because I mark for them both.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah but a possible Trish vs Beth would draw more attention than Trish vs Victoria because they've wrestled each other so many times. Trish and Beth never competed one-on-one against each other so for Wrestlemania, this obviously is a very interesting confrontation that creative absolutely needs to contemplate.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 am

yh because beth came too WWE i think because of trish stratus and if they had a match wow good one it would be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV   Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV
Page 1 of 1