chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25 Empty
PostSubject: The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25   The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey guys, with Wrestlemania 25 just 8 days away, here's a match that might put the spark back into the Tag Team Division in the WWE:

a match to determine

The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship

The WWE World Tag Team Champions Miz & Morrison will take on the SD! WWE Tag Team Champions The Colon Bros. Carlito and Primo

and so, the question is this:

Will their be Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Champions or will the match end in a Double DQ?

That's the Question!

Find out 1 week from tomorrow @ Wrestlemania 25

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25   The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 pm

No way, the match is ending in a Double DQ or anything. I can see Miz and Morrison winning using underhanded tactics but, I don't see WWE dropping the ball on this one. If it was at say, the Rumble or No Way Out sure, that way they can save it for Mania. I don't see WWE building up for a championship unification match to happen at their biggest show of the year and have it end with the championships not unifying. With that said, I also think Miz and Morrison are going to win this.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25   The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm

I agree with you here. This match will have a definite clear winner and I'd put my money on Morrison & Miz. They've been the face of tag team wrestling in WWE for 2 years now and it's only fitting that they would build a unified tag team division around them. I don't necessarily push The Colons out of the way though since their program with Morrison & Miz has been excellent thus far. While the involvement of the Bella Twins hasn't brought anything really to this angle, I think that the in-ring action has largely compensated in terms of quality.

I'm looking forward to a unified tag division featuring Morrison & Miz, The Colons, Cryme Tyme, Priceless, Hawkins & Ryder and Jesse & Festus. I wouldn't be against a pairing of Harry Smith with Tyson Kidd if possible. Hell, Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio as a tag team would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25   The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championship @ WM25
Page 1 of 1