chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Stratus On Why She Skipped WM25 & A WWE Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Trish Stratus On Why She Skipped WM25 & A WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus On Why She Skipped WM25 & A WWE Return   Trish Stratus On Why She Skipped WM25 & A WWE Return Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

There was a rumor going around last week that former WWE Diva Trish Stratus had declined a WWE invitation to appear at WrestleMania in the Divas battle royal match because she wasn't going to win. In an interview with Slam Wrestling, the former 7x WWE Women's Champion said her decision to skip the show had nothing to do with the fact that she wasn't going to win the match.

"Simply, there were no finishes, no 'What's going to happen? Will I win?' discussed," she said. "It was just, 'Would you like to be in this 25-woman battle royal at WrestleMania,' and I said, 'Thank you but I'm going to decline.'"

She added, "I’ve always said to come out of retirement is a big deal to me – so if I was to come out it is for something special," she said "To be honest, I feel Wrestlemania is a place to create memorable moments in one’s career and frankly, with 25 women in the ring, I was just not sure how anyone could come out having their 'Wrestlemania moment,' maybe if it was a little clearer that could be accomplished for someone, I would have been a part of it."

When asked if she'd return to WWE one day she said, "If I were to go back, I would like to do something that is new and fresh, there are so many girls right now that can work, I’d want to be able to mix it up with someone I hadn’t gotten the chance to before I left." Trish named Natalya Niedhart as a potential opponent that could drwa her back into the ring. "Oh my god, I would love to work with her," Stratus revealed. "I think she has so much potential; they’ve just got to do the right thing with her, especially with the built-in history. I get excited when I think about what they can do with her."

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus On Why She Skipped WM25 & A WWE Return
Page 1 of 1