chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager   Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:55 am

Hey guys, listen to this:

Paula 'not a happy camper'

Paula Abdul's manager claims that the judge will probably not return to "American Idol."

Here's the story:

Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager Managerpaulaabdulhurtangrymaynotret
Manager: Paula Abdul 'Hurt,' 'Angry,' May Not Return To 'Idol'
Sat Jul 18, 10:13 AM PDT

Paul Abdul may not return to "American Idol" for a ninth season, her manager claimed in a new interview with the Los Angeles Times.

"She's not a happy camper as a result of what's going on. She's hurt. She's angry," David Sonenberg, the "Idol" judge's manager, told the newspaper on Friday.

David, who said that he became Paula's manager just weeks ago, at the end of June, added that he has yet to receive a proposal for a new contract for Paula.

"I find it under these circumstances particularly unusual; I think unnecessarily hurtful," he said. "I find it kind of unconscionable and certainly rude and disrespectful that they haven't stepped up and said what they want to do."

The result of the stalled negotiations, David said, is that Paula is unlikely to be back on the show she's judged for eight previous seasons.

"Very sadly, it does not appear that she's going to be back on 'Idol,'" he said.

David's remarks come on the heels of the news of show host Ryan Seacrest's new contract, a reported $45 million, three-year deal that makes him the highest-paid reality host on television.

Judge Simon Cowell is also in negotiations to renew his contract, while third judge Randy Jackson is attached to the show through 2011.

Auditions for Season 9 begin on August 6, with the show set to return in January.

credit: tv.yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager   Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:43 am

Good, I hope she doesn't come back. She looks like a mouse.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager   Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 am

I hope she returns, she was a good judge. But if she doesn't return, I wish her the best with that she'll decide to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager   Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paula Abdul May Not Return to 'Idol according to her Manager
Page 1 of 1