chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'   Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:15 pm

WWE.com advertised Chris Jericho to appear on American Idol's "Idol Gives Back" show last night, but his taped segment never aired during the program. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was also tapped to appear on the show, but there was nothing on him either. Additionally, John Cena's segment was somewhat cut-off as they went to a commercial when he was saying the phone number to call.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'   Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:23 pm

The show made a lot of money for charity, so it was a good thing even if Jericho had to job one night. They made 20 mil on the night all thanks to HHH's apperance
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'   Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:07 pm

They cut their segments because they are considered 'low class rasslers'

I guarantee you.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'   Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:37 pm

I am fine with their segement being cut because I don't care if main stream entertainment likes or respect pro-wrestling, fuck them. I am all for WWE helping raise money, but I don't care how it is done, know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'   Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:58 am

I love Idol gives back and it makes you think of the people less fortunet. I HATE HOW WRESTLING IS TREATED AS A SOME LOW CLASS PLACE. I am sorrounded by haters in my own family and it seems like all of entertainment considers "rassling" some fake little place that does not deserve respect. I am so angry about how wrestling is treated WWE and the wrestlers deserve to be treated as a real piece of entertainment and sports mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'   Jericho Jobs To 'Idol' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho Jobs To 'Idol'
Page 1 of 1