chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Words associated with STL.

Go down 
+6
Inah
Kayla
Y2J X
minasauce
Ex-Mattitude Follower
stl311
10 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Words associated with STL. Empty
PostSubject: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Asshole

The most common used word when talking about me. Some people don't like me, some do. I'm not everyone's cup of tea, this has been known for a while now.

Intelligent

IQ of 121, college boy, yada yada yada, nuff said.

Charming

Of course when you mention STL you've got to mention the charm. It is only fair.

And now there is a new word added to the list...

Father

I am now the adopted father for my girlfriend's daughter. Her original father walked out on her and her mother. The father didn't even have a relationship with the mother, hopefully you can get what I'm saying without actually saying. After it happened I was concerned about the girl, whom had been my friend for two years at that point, and we began talking. Then eventually we began dating. And now, well now the papers are being finalized and I will be the father to Cadence Caylee Miller.

Her mother and I are very happy of this news and I wanted to share it all with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Congratulations Seth! =]
Back to top Go down
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
minasauce

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Congratulations! I don't really know you all that well, but I think you will help fill a void in that young girls life!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Firstly Seth, I'm impressed. It's a big leap of faith adopting the kid and I know you two will end up together. Congrats man! I don't want to be a bummer here but, what are you going to do when she wants to know about her biological father? Your smart enough to know what to do. Once again, congrats man!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Firstly Seth, I'm impressed. It's a big leap of faith adopting the kid and I know you two will end up together. Congrats man! I don't want to be a bummer here but, what are you going to do when she wants to know about her biological father? Your smart enough to know what to do. Once again, congrats man!

Well in all honesty she will probably meet her real dad in due time. Granted I won't be around because I'm very much again rape in all fashions...but I'll just tell her the truth. I may of not actually produced her, but if I can be more of a father than he can then I might as well of produced her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

Female Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Congrats. : D
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 pm

stl311 wrote:
Y2J X wrote:

Well in all honesty she will probably meet her real dad in due time. Granted I won't be around because I'm very much again rape in all fashions...but I'll just tell her the truth. I may of not actually produced her, but if I can be more of a father than he can then I might as well of produced her.

No doubt. You're her father, not the other guy. Congrats, once more.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm

That's a really big responsibility to take up Seth, and you should really be proud of yourself. My stepdad is one of the main men in my life and even though we don't agree all the time, I still love him, and I hate to say it, but maybe more than my own father because he has been there. It doesn't really matter if you're not the baby's biological father as long as you show her that you love her like your own. You're young, but I'm sure you'll do a great job. Best of luck to your new family (:
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 pm

stl311 wrote:

Charming

Of course when you mention STL you've got to mention the charm. It is only fair.
Charming? Stl? Oh you mean all those Lucky Charms you ate?

stl311 wrote:

Father

I am now the adopted father for my girlfriend's daughter. Her original father walked out on her and her mother. The father didn't even have a relationship with the mother, hopefully you can get what I'm saying without actually saying. After it happened I was concerned about the girl, whom had been my friend for two years at that point, and we began talking. Then eventually we began dating. And now, well now the papers are being finalized and I will be the father to Cadence Caylee Miller.

Her mother and I are very happy of this news and I wanted to share it all with you.
And congrats on your adopted kid. When you're really passionate about something I know you'll go all out for it and I know you'll be a great dad and be there for her whenever she needs it.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:56 am

I'm stunned. Did not see this coming. STL you are the man, seriously. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 am

Congrats Seth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:27 am

Ah wow Seth, that's fantastic. I know you'll be a great Dad to her, she's a lucky kid. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words associated with STL.   Words associated with STL. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words associated with STL.
Page 1 of 1