chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers   All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 am

Who would be your favourite Squash Match Wrestlers. There are so many out there, I will list just a few.

Steiner Brothers: These guys would throw people all over the ring. Yeah they are botchy but a 5 minute Tag match with these guys were great. They had solid Tag Team moves and they definitely great to watch squash some nobodies.

Goldberg: Most of his WCW matches were squash matches. It was rare that they were not and I personally enjoyed Goldberg's matches. A few innovative Suplexes and slams followed by a Spear and then a Jackhammer never bored me.

Samoa Joe: He was great as the undefeated X Division star. He would face someone who was over with the fans (i.e Low Ki or Sabin) and destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers   All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:10 am

Goldberg definatly stands out for me...no sell, strikes, spear, jackhammer. Everyone's happy and it's actually quality shit.

Kane always had good squash matches IMO. I just love seeing him go crazy on some poor 145 pounder. One match really sticks out to me, when he was teaming with Big Show and they took on three teams and did a 5 man chokeslam. Kane grabbed a guy, Big Show grabbed a guy, they both grabbed Visera and then they slammed all three guys.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers   All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 am

The first guy that came to mind is Kane. Kane use to have 3 minute matches were he would destroy people. I remember one match he had with Stevie Richards. Kane came to the ring, choke slammed Stevie, and left.

Also Goldberg druing his streak, but it was exciting to see him break some jobber in half with a spear.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers   All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Goldberg is the obvious answer. He just killed half the people he got in the ring with in WCW. Warrior was probably the ultimate (no pun intended) when it came to squash matches though. Not cause he was great in the ring or anything but if you want to make someone look like shit and make yourself look awesome, he did it. When you can no sell a pedigree, you're the squash master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers   All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time: Favorite Squash Match Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1