chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match

Go down 
+2
Y2J X
Affy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Vs. Randy Orton
Vs. HBK
Vs. Triple H
vs. Batista
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Undertaker vs. Batista. Without a shadow of doubt that his best match in my opinion. I don't think Taker has ever had a better Mania match and I don't think Batista has ever had a better match. Everything made sense, they told a great story, the match itself was just amazing. Easily a five star match in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:13 pm

vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 26. Three tombstones to take down HBK.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:05 am

^Definitely agree. I'll explain in one of two posts I plan on making in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

I always like Taker's Mania matches, but Taker vs. Batista was outstanding, but so was Taker vs. HBK 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Taker vs. Batista. But I still wanna see Taker vs. Goldberg.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Who knows, maybe Goldberg is next. Anything can happen in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

The match would be great, but the promos would be iffy?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:

How come, Both men are fine on the microphone
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

The thing I miss about Badass Taker is the promos. The personal allowed for deeper promos. I loved hearing him talk about "his yard and the big dog that runs the yard" and "makin people famous."

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Exactly. I want Taker to go 20-0. A win against Jericho and a win against Goldberg.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Now that it has gotten to 18, I think it will go 20. If the Streak cost HBK his career, no way some else will break the streak.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Who do you want to see his next too wins against?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 am

Sykesy wrote:
ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:

How come, Both men are fine on the microphone

Personally, I've hated pretty much every promo Takers done that I've seen since Wrestlemania XX. Even if Shawn was invovled (although, I still personally think Shawn was amazing in those).

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Now that it has gotten to 18, I think it will go 20. If the Streak cost HBK his career, no way some else will break the streak.

Not neccessarily. It's seems pretty apparant that Shawn was planning on retiring so for all we know he could of suggested it himself. I don't want the streak to continue to twenty, I think it's long overdue that it ends.

Anyways, Shawn vs. Taker II and Shawn vs. Batista are easily the best.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 am

Umm, Nobody will end the streak. It has been like that for years. SIX years ago, The intention was for it to end at Wrestlemania XX. It was booked in January and Kane told Vince that he would not end it. He told them to find someone else to do it or pull him out of the match. So they just made Taker win.

Vince has stated that the only person he see's defeating Taker is actually Kane. So Taker will never lose at mania.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 am

^I've also read that Taker offered Orton to end the streak but he refused to as well. Anyways, I was really only countering the point that the streak isn't going to end because it ended Shawn's career.

Even so, no one can be certain that the streak won't end. Chances are, it won't but a lot of things happen that people never thought would. This whole thing with Bret for one. Personally, I never though Swagger would win money in the bank, of course, that one isn't to scale but that really surpised me. Anyways, Taker doesn't really care about the streak, and if he wanted to have someone end it (and could find someone who'd agree to) then I'm sure he can convince Vince on ending it. I don't think the streak will ever end but I'm not going to rule it out as a possibility, even if it's an incredibly small one.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 pm

The Streak cost Shawn Micheals his career. If HBK "can't" end the streak, no one will. Especially if his next Mania is not agianst a HOF type wrestler. At this point, not even Cena will end the streak. The Streak has become such a huge part of Mania hype, it will never end. Matter of fact, I think Taker's last Mania match will be the 20th one.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

If Trips or Shawn couldn't end the streak, no one can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match   All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemainia Match
Page 1 of 1