chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Favorite MVP Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time: Favorite MVP Match Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Favorite MVP Match   All Time: Favorite MVP Match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 pm

His match with Benoit at WM 23 hands fucking down...
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite MVP Match   All Time: Favorite MVP Match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Would probably go with the Mania match with Benoit as well. But I think he had a really good showing in their 2 out of 3 falls match as well. Other than that, his work with Kane stands out. Was mostly his early career where he really shone to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite MVP Match   All Time: Favorite MVP Match Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Personally, I'd go with his tag match against the Brothers of Destruction with Kennedy. Where the match kept getting restarted. Probably not his best work, but I loved it. Just watching Smackdown, with basically my entire family, enjoying and commentating on the match. It's a real shame but no moment in wrestling ever had that for me. Really miss those days.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite MVP Match   All Time: Favorite MVP Match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 am

Affy wrote:
His match with Benoit at WM 23 hands fucking down...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite MVP Match   All Time: Favorite MVP Match Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:55 pm

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Would probably go with the Mania match with Benoit as well. But I think he had a really good showing in their 2 out of 3 falls match as well. Other than that, his work with Kane stands out. Was mostly his early career where he really shone to me anyway.

The night he won the US title off of Beniot was the night MVP arrived in the WWE and the, a year later, he went away again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favorite MVP Match   All Time: Favorite MVP Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Favorite MVP Match
Page 1 of 1