chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Best Sabu Match

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time: Best Sabu Match Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Best Sabu Match   All Time: Best Sabu Match Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Vs. Sandman... Stairway to Hell... ECW.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Sabu Match   All Time: Best Sabu Match Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Probably Vs Cena at Vengeance 2006. I don't know why, The match was nothing special but I enjoyed the match and the build up to it.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Sabu Match   All Time: Best Sabu Match Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 pm

His match with Rey from One Night Stand 2006 probably. Maybe Sabu vs Taz from Barely Legal. Wouldn't exactly say there is alot of great Sabu matches but those 2 were fairly botch free, so I'll say them for the sake of saying something.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Sabu Match   All Time: Best Sabu Match Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 pm

His match against Rey at ONS MMVI (2006) is one. My favorite though would be when he fought Van Dam with the broken ring. It was a very great match and cool to see how Van Dam and Sabu handled the situation. I remember them taking it to the crowd and such because the ring just got fixed. I'll probably be watching that match in a couple of days again.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Sabu Match   All Time: Best Sabu Match Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 am

vs Terry Funk in the barbed wire match. That shit was sick and when he tore open his arm, just intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Best Sabu Match   All Time: Best Sabu Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Best Sabu Match
Page 1 of 1