chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brock Lesnar Comments On Fedor Emelianenko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Brock Lesnar Comments On Fedor Emelianenko Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Comments On Fedor Emelianenko   Brock Lesnar Comments On Fedor Emelianenko Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago
UFC Heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar has commented on the recent loss of Fedor Emelianenko saying he felt bad for Fedor after he was submitted back Fabricio Werdum this past weekend.

Speaking via 5thRound.com, Lesnar said:

“It was disappointing. I hate to see a guy like that. Whether his legacy was more of a mystique than it was, he stood up and he was respectful and it was tough to see. It reminded me of my first fight against Frank [Mir] when I got really anxious and fell right into the trap. That’s a tough pill to swallow. That’s a big pill to swallow and I definitely do not want to try to swallow that pill again. I feel bad for him.”

Lesnar will have to worry about the task that sit in front of him as he will defend his UFC Heavyweight championship this Saturday night at UFC 116 in Las Vegas, Nevada against Interim Heavyweight champion, Shane Carwin.

The loss to Werdum is not that big of a deal. What is important is how Fedor comes back from that loss. Lesner came back by beating the crap out of Herring for 15 mins and he followed that up by destroying HW Champ Randy Couture.
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Comments On Fedor Emelianenko
Page 1 of 1