chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Money In The Bank Results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Money In The Bank Results Empty
PostSubject: The Official Money In The Bank Thread   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

The Official Money In The Bank Results 1zv8kk8

Money In The Bank

The Official Money In The Bank Results Mjuy5i
WWE Championship
Steel Cage
Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena

The Official Money In The Bank Results 2hf89d1
World Heavyweight Championship
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Jack Swagger

The Official Money In The Bank Results 28b9ouu
Raw Money In The Bank
Randy Orton vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry vs. Evan Bourne vs. Ted Dibiase Jr. vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. United States Champion The Miz

The Official Money In The Bank Results 15y681f
Smackdown Money In The Bank
Big Show vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler

The Official Money In The Bank Results Mmu69c
Unified Tag Team Championships
The Hart Dynasty (c) vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso

The Official Money In The Bank Results Fwoaxe
Diva's Championship
Alicia Fox (c) vs. Eve

The Official Money In The Bank Results 106hvl0
Women's Championship
Layla (c) vs. Kelly Kelly

Last edited by Y2J X on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

8 guys and 2 MITB is overboard, but I think that there will be some nice ladder action in the matches. Show is going to be terrible in the ladder match and he will bog down the entire SD MITB match. I would love to see Kane win the MITB, but I have a feeling the SD winner will end up being McIntrye. The Raw MITB is wide open right now. Could be Orton, but it is wide open right now.

I am sooooooooo sick of Mysterio and I HATE that he is the WHC. I am going to see SD in a week and I have to see Mysterio carring that belt. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Swagger would win it back, but he won't.

I am happy to see Sheamus with the WWE Champ again and I hope he and Cena don't keep swapping the title back and forth.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

I thought I'd be more excited about this card but 2 MITB is overkill. The only thing remotely interesting right now is what The Nexus will do during the main event and if Sheamus will retain the WWE Championship because of it.

Otherwise...maybe I'd tune in to see The Hart Dynasty defend against The Usos but even there....
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Truth is now out of MITB, so Raw has an open spot.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

*Card Updated*

This PPV is a bit overkill. It's not as bad as Hell In A Cell, but still pretty bad. WWE's PPV consencous of having mulitple matches with the same gimmick is kind of pissing me off.

Anyways, Sheamus vs. Cena for the strap should be good. Really pulling for Sheamus to win this, as I've expressed my disdain for quick title reigns, one after another anyways. Plus, it's a steel cage match, which at least adds some variety to this PPV.

Mysterio vs. Swagger, urgh. I absolutely hate that Mysterio is World Champion, I hope Swagger squashes him in three minutes and takes the strap off of him. Since that's not going to happen, I hope Mysterio drops the belt at Summerslam. Actually, I want the winner of the Smackdown Money In The Bank to cash in on Mysterio after the match with Swagger, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Raw's Money In The Bank seems like the match of the night for me. I loved Wrestlemania 23's Money In The Bank because they also had main eventers in there, along with mid carders on the cusp of breaking out (like the winner, Mr. Kennedy). People like Edge, Jericho, Bourne, and Morrison should be phenominal in this match. Orton, Dibiase, and Miz should also be able to contribute a few great spots in the match as well. Personally, I'm rooting for the Miz to win this, although I could see Orton winning. Raw's the only WWE show (besides Superstars) that I don't watch (I see most NXT's and Smackdown half the times), so it's hard to predict.

Smackdown's is being weighed down by Show, but with the way they've been having the heels focusing on Shows legs, I don't think he'll be in a large portion of the match. I can see Kane winning, and cashing in later that night, then going on to defend against Taker at Summerslam. I kind of really doubt that will happen though. Otherwise, I'm rooting on Matt or Christian. McIntyre will somehow probably end up winning but I hope that doesn't happen.

The Tag title match should be great. Never seen the Usos in action but I assume that they're very talented and I know The Hart Dynasty is.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Go sheamus, miz, christian, and swagger.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

All we have seen from the Uso's is beat downs so far. I am very excited that WWE is putting more into the tag teams and they are getting it going with 2 young teams.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

The only interesting part of the tag match is natalya
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm

What? That match should be great. I do wish that Natalya would get to wrestle more. She can do far more then walk to the ring and, with the Woman's Div. in shambles, she would be a great Diva's Champion.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 am

*Card Updated*

The Smackdown Money in the Bank looks pretty good but I sitll say Raw's is miles ahead. Also, Layla better beat Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Both Layla and Kelly have become good in ring performers, but Layal is better at this point. Even though I think WWE is killing the MITB Mania moment, I am still looking forward to this PPV.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:37 am

*Card Updated*

Diva's Championship match, I'm rooting for ... Alicia Fox. While I much prefer Eve, I think Fox should hold it until Melina can return and win it back.

As for Henry being in Money in the Bank, nice way to ruin a perfect Money in the Bank. They had much better candiates. I'm sure the match will still be entertaining, it just pisses me off that Henry's been added to weigh it down.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Show and Henry will bog down the MITB matches. I am sure that they will find a way to get rid of them for a few minutes, but why must they be in a ladder match. I mean, especially Henry. Show has been part of the WHC storyline for the last 2 months or so, Henry is a random choice.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Quote :
WWE Champion Sheamus vs. John Cena (Steel Cage Match)
World Champion Rey Mysterio def. Jack Swagger; Kane def. Rey Mysterio (New World Champion)
The Miz won Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kane won SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty def. Jimmy & Jey Uso
Divas Champion Alicia Fox def. Eve
Women's Champion Layla def. Kelly Kelly

Regretably, I did not see this show. I have to go on are the results, but I am very excited by them.

With Unified Tag Team Champions The Hart Dynasty def. Jimmy & Jey Uso,
Divas Champion Alicia Fox def. Eve, and Women's Champion Layla def. Kelly Kelly, I am not surprised at all. I was so hoping that Kane would win the MITB and he did. Not only did he win the match, he is now the WHC, fuck Mysterio. This sets up the Taker/Kane feud, if they do infact go that way. I have loved the "vegatative state" storyline since the begining and I can't wait to see Kane, with the WHC, on SD. I really wish I was going to SD this week and not last week. I am also very happy that Miz has won him a WWE Championship match and, since Sheamus retained, I would guess Miz will hold onto it for a while. Around this time last year, Miz was basically jobbing Cena and look at where he is now. I never thought I would be a Miz fan because I hate the whole Real World thing and I hated the TE show. Miz has far surpassed my expectations and I hope he does win the title, when he cashed in the MITB.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Fucking awesome. Kane is finally getting what he fucking deserves. Mysterio is no longer World Champion. Love it. Best fucking day in WWE history in quite some time for me.

As a side note, The Miz is another great wrestler and I can't wait until he cashes in and becomes WWE Champion.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I hope that Kane has a couple of successful title defenses, before losing it to Taker, assuming that is what is going down. Here is how I would like to see it. Kane def. Taker at SS next month, then Kane retains the title at NOC in Triple Threat, or Fatal 4 Way (I am aware that they just had the Fatal 4 Way theme), and then Taker def Kane at HIAC. Although, at this point, if Mysterio doesn't take the belt back with his rematch, I will be happy with whatever happens next. I wonder if this means Taker will be ready to return at SS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Money In The Bank Results   The Official Money In The Bank Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Money In The Bank Results
Page 1 of 1