chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread

Go down 
+6
EdgeHead
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Straight-Edge Zach
Concrete Jesus
IAmRuffles
Y2J X
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Results for WWE Hell in a Cell (10/3/10)   The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:55 pm

WWE United States Championship Submissions Count Anywhere Match: Daniel Bryan beat The Miz and John Morrison to retain

WWE Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Randy Orton beat Sheamus to retain

-Edge beat Jack Swagger

-Wade Barrett beat John Cena after interference from 2 "fans" at ringside. Per stipulation of the match, John Cena is now a member of The Nexus

WWE Unified Divas Championship: Natalya beat Michelle McCool by DQ after interference from Layla; Michelle McCool retains

World Heavyweight Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Kane beat The Undertaker to retain the title; Paul Bearer turned on The Undertaker to help Kane beat him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread   The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 am

This PPV was awesome. Although the reason behind Morrison vs. Bryan vs. Miz was not very clear, the match was awesome. Lots of good Sub attempts and lots of good brawling outside of the ring. Morrison did a cross body off the top of the HIAC ramp set and it was really cool.

Swagger vs. Edge was unscheduled and started after Edge interrupted Del Rio. Edge is on a mission to fight "stupid" in the WWE and the said that pretty much everything about Del Rio is stupid. Swagger came to the ring whinning about what Edge did to him on SD and that led to the match. The match itself was OK, a little boring in the middle though.

Finally Barrett wrestled most of a match one on one and it was good. Cena vs. Barrett was a back and forth match. The Nexus came to the ring, but was run off by some of the WWE Looker Room. It ended up being Husky Harris that cost Cena the match, so I guess that guy is back. Yay Rolling Eyes

McCool vs. Natalya was a pretty good match, I was happy to see Natalya get to wrestle and I was hoping she was going to win. I even believed she was going to win, when she put McCool in the Sharpshooter, but Layla got McCool DQ by throwing her shoes at Natalya.

As far as having awesome Cell violence, Orton vs. Sheamus had very little, but it was very physical and brutal match. There was lots of ring steps violence, both Orton and Sheamus took slams on them, while they were in the ring.

Taker and Kane have had some awesome confrontations in the past and this one was as good as ever. It was a back and forth match, in the ring, out of the ring and the match had an awesome ending. I was hoping Kane would retain and Paul Bearer would turn on Taker and that is exactly what happened. I am loving this angle and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread   The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 pm

The 3 way opened in a great match, Bryan should try come up with using a second submission finisher, seems most of the time with the LeBelle lock or whatever its called its tricky 2 get it locked on right and takes up a little time,

Raw Main event which was 2nd match of the night, was a good match I thought, same with Taker and Kane, was there really need for the HITC? but then again we probs will never see anything like the previous HITC matches in the past

Always was surprised that Barrett had a good showing, he actually did impress me, looking forward to see how Husky and Hennig fit in with the Nexus.

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread   The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 pm

In JR's latest blog, he said that executing a HIAC, in a PG inverment, is hard and he is right. I am not one to bitch and moan about the PG thing because 90% of the time, it doesn't bother me at all. The time it does bother me is HIAC and Chamber matches. I don't care if they drop the PG thing completely, but I do wish they would make an exception for the Cell match or not have it at all.

I still absolutely loved the Kane/Taker Cell match, even though it would have been better with out the PG parameters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread   The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Hell In A Cell Results Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2