chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Cena wants Bryan Danielson Back in WWE; Signs Petition!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

John Cena wants Bryan Danielson Back in WWE; Signs Petition! Empty
PostSubject: John Cena wants Bryan Danielson Back in WWE; Signs Petition!   John Cena wants Bryan Danielson Back in WWE; Signs Petition! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 am

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

John Cena posted the following on twitter:

I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe.

I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done

I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does"

Cena later added:

"I have signed petition"

To me, this is a sign that the firing was part of an angle. If it is an angle, it has worked because it has caused huge controvercy and buzz amoung fans.
Back to top Go down

John Cena wants Bryan Danielson Back in WWE; Signs Petition!
Page 1 of 1