chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tito Ortiz Says Fedor Emelianenko Has Never Been Tested Properly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tito Ortiz Says Fedor Emelianenko Has Never Been Tested Properly Empty
PostSubject: Tito Ortiz Says Fedor Emelianenko Has Never Been Tested Properly   Tito Ortiz Says Fedor Emelianenko Has Never Been Tested Properly Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago
Source: Sherdog.com

Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Tito Ortiz is talking about how he believes one of the pound-for-pound best fighters in the world, Fedor Emelianenko hasn't been properly tested over the year and says his loss to Fabricio Werdum on Saturday night showed he's capable of making those mistakes.

Speaking via Sherdog.com, Tito said:

“Fedor finally fought somebody on a great level, and it just showed the mistakes that Fedor makes on the ground. Werdum is somebody that I actually know, and I did an interview in Dallas for ESPN Radio and I called it. I knew he was going to beat him. I just felt that once Fedor fought someone with great talent, he would finally get his loss. You can’t believe the hype, as they say.”

“Has he ever been tested? Maybe once or twice? You can’t say you’re the best in the world if you haven’t competed against everybody in the world, and he hasn’t. And I think by him not coming to the UFC put a big (stain) on his record. You can have a company back you and say you’re the best guy in the world, but until you compete against the best guys in the world, you’re not that guy.”

“It just proves that he’s not invincible and that he’s not one of the top heavyweights in the world. I think he’s a decent fighter overall, but I was very proud of Werdum, though. That’s what comes with hard work.”

Tito is finally right about something, but he failed to mention that he failed every real test he had in the UFC.
Back to top Go down

Tito Ortiz Says Fedor Emelianenko Has Never Been Tested Properly
Page 1 of 1