chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???

Go down 
+15
CenaDxDiva
cenaluva
Ayotallah of Rock N Rolla
joelider
mickie-james-5
TheWittyTwit
Y2J X
ladymahogany
Rated PG
Tiff
StuffOfLegends
Sykesy
sara19810
Steven
C-Makaveli
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Empty
PostSubject: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:19 pm

Rumours are running wild that HBK will be retiring sometime next year due to knee injuries.

When HBK returned earlier this year he was under a contract that ment he only had to perform on Monday Night Raw & at PPV's , not at house shows or tours of Europe. Triple H was one of the main factors in bring HBK back but now , and I believe this to be true , I can see him retiring next year unless the WWE brings someone with enough talent as HBK to perform with him. JBL moving over to Raw could spark a fued between the two , but i dont think it would stop HBK retiring.

What yall think ?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:27 pm

I think it will be a dark day in Pro Wrestling when HBK retires, he has been one of my favourites for the past 11 years. And is the reason I started watching wrestling. So I understand people are upset that Flairs career is over just about, I will feel the same for HBK. The business won't be the same without him whenever he decides to retire.

Although before he retires I really want to seeHBK against CM Punk maybe his last matc passing of the torch kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:38 pm

im hope he would retire or not we have wait and see if he still wrestles for longtimes i know he have knee injury in past years ago.

im sure he wanted spend with his families
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:29 am

i really dont mind if retires his best days have past several years ago hes still good but its time for the young talent to take his place hogan is just to greedy for that hopefully HBK isnt
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:15 am

I am not sure if the rumors of retiring are true. Last time I heard he was performing at a House Show even though he was not required to do it. But if does that will suck no more sweet chin music? He was one of those people who's matches I could reallly get interested in.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:34 pm

I think that maybe this might be the best thing for him. He's been an amazing wrestler and he's entertained us for years but, if his body isn't up to it anymore he's just going to put himself in danger by carrying on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Rated PG
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:53 pm

If he does retire it will be sad, but of course its for the best. I'd rather him not wrestling at all than wrestling with bad knees. I agree with Oldboy, I'd love to see HBK vs. CM Punk as his last match. I'd mark out big time for that, lol.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:50 pm

I'd of course miss HBK greatly if he retired. He is one of (if not THE) the main reasons I decided to continue watching wrestling once I saw my first episode of Raw. However, like others have said, he has to take care of his body first. I'd rather him be safe.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:57 pm

HBK is one of my all time favorites. I'd also prefer an HBK team up with Punk. If he does then I'll be horrible sad. But if he continues to wrestle he might end up seriously hurting himself. Either he couldn't physically wrestle or become crap in the ring. I don't want him to retire. Honestly I'd much rather have HBK than Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:14 am

I think it's time too... I'd rather have him retire now and be able to come back every once in a while to put some younger talent over than to have him permanently injure himself. He's put in his due time.
Back to top Go down
mickie-james-5
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
mickie-james-5

Male Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:04 am

i dont think he will, yeah hes had a long career but this time just doesnt seem like its goin to happen
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:21 pm

Well he wasn't in a hurry to come back to wrestling when he was injured so it doesn't suprise me that he's going to retire. WWE won't be the same without him though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:24 pm

if hbk retires, what would happen? like everyone said, hbk still has the knee injury. that is crazy. i would miss shawn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Me to he a great wrestler.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:54 pm

I think he should retire. He seems like a guy who enjoys his family time. Plus he has done what he needed to do in wrestling. He should leave before he is forced to by a terrible accident/injury.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:47 am

I do not want to see him retiring anytime soon but if he did even though i love him like crazy i will support and respect why he did it. But if he does not retire i do not want him be wrestling when he gets to Flair age
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:58 pm

I have heard from San Antonio Shawn had that knee taken care of already. The word is he went to Atlanta and saw the same Dr that HHH and Cena and all the others to take care of him as well. I swear that Dr must have made a killing off the WWE this past year.

Shawn has always had bad knees since the days of Powers of Pain. I'm sure age might be getting to him and probably some arthritis as most athletes fall into after the injuries ....Shawn is pretty well set for life so if he is thinking of retiring am pretty sure he could survive scratch
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:00 pm

He was close to retirement before I think before HHH was able to bring him back. And this guy has broken some moral values he holds in the past and has done some things he's not quite fond about, so if anything like that surfaces again as a potential storyline, he may just call it quits then.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:23 pm

traveler wrote:
I have heard from San Antonio Shawn had that knee taken care of already. The word is he went to Atlanta and saw the same Dr that HHH and Cena and all the others to take care of him as well. I swear that Dr must have made a killing off the WWE this past year.

Shawn has always had bad knees since the days of Powers of Pain. I'm sure age might be getting to him and probably some arthritis as most athletes fall into after the injuries ....Shawn is pretty well set for life so if he is thinking of retiring am pretty sure he could survive scratch

Actually the doctor is in Birmingham the largest populated city in Alabama.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:11 pm

stl311 wrote:
traveler wrote:

Actually the doctor is in Birmingham the largest populated city in Alabama.

Sorry about that slipped my mind when I was typing that so must how I said Atlanta instead of Birmingham...Actually when he went over there instead of using his own "Saw bones" had some people down there sort of wondering because all the Dr's who did his back etc were all right there.
Guess he wanted a change of scenery... Laughing
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:21 pm

If he is going to retire , it should be worked into this Ric Flair storyline somehow. Like have them meet at WM24 in a Career Threatening match. And have them both loose or something i dont no. But HBK's last match should be agaisnt someone like Flair.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am

Long as they do not make him Fight Hogan in his last match i be okay with them making him fighting Ric Flair
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:02 am

I wish he didn't wreslte rick flair, HBK's last match should be a really good match against another wrestler, that he could work well with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:33 am

Callumomac wrote:
If he is going to retire , it should be worked into this Ric Flair storyline somehow. Like have them meet at WM24 in a Career Threatening match. And have them both loose or something i dont no. But HBK's last match should be agaisnt someone like Flair.
That's actually a good idea, but I wouldn't have them both lose. I would have the two fight hook up in a match like an I Quit match. And people will expect Flair to lose because not everybody knows HBK is contemplating retirement. But then they make HBK lose and that's a way for him to go out, Flair continues his beating legends angle, and life goes on.

SaveMeY2J wrote:
Long as they do not make him Fight Hogan in his last match i be okay with them making him fighting Ric Flair
No reason in making him fight Hogan. I'm sure they want him to win his final match as a face, and Hogan would not put anyone over, so that eliminates him immediately already.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 am

babaganoosh wrote:
Callumomac wrote:
That's actually a good idea, but I wouldn't have them both lose. I would have the two fight hook up in a match like an I Quit match. And people will expect Flair to lose because not everybody knows HBK is contemplating retirement. But then they make HBK lose and that's a way for him to go out, Flair continues his beating legends angle, and life goes on.

SaveMeY2J wrote:
No reason in making him fight Hogan. I'm sure they want him to win his final match as a face, and Hogan would not put anyone over, so that eliminates him immediately already.

I say if Smackdown or ECW has a winner in the royal rumble they should let there be a triple threat match in a title or retire match between the current WWE Champ vs Flair vs HBK and have them both lose
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???   Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn ' The Heartbreak Kid ' Micheals To Retire ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next