chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Empty
PostSubject: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:55 am

You may RP in other threads to start feuds/make teams/whatever but the only RPs that will count towards your match should be done in this thread. They should be RPs which end with "End RP" so no continutation of roleplays. You may make an maximum of three RPs each. Remember, quality over quantity and please do not use other people's characters. Only your own. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:33 am

Camera Anouncer

First Four way Fatal and who wants it more.

The video of Massimo Fedireechi in the ring fighting in different Matches plays.

Massimo Off Screen

I am a wrestler but not just any wrestler. I'm the wrestler. I am the guy who on UXF beat Underfighter for the world championship in a hell in the cell, I am the guy who on AWE, BWE and UWA beat Bozzini for the intercontiental title in a 30min iron man match and hardcore matches. And soon your going to be hearin' that I am the guy who won the fatal for way on Exile.

The video of Massimo Fedireechi stops to black for a few seconds and Massimo appears standing alone in the dark bleeding all over his face.

Massimo

Cash, Orton, Pete I swear to god that I will win. I will fight like my life depends on it. I will not hold back and i will fight better than I ever have before In my life.

Camera cuts back to black while all you can hear is creepy laughing
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:07 pm

*Voices by Rev Theory blasts through the arena. Kenny Orton walks out from behind the curtain. He walks to the ring and grabs a microphone.*

Kenny Orton- I am out here tonight to get the edge for my match on Adrenaline. I am in some fatal four-way with some losers. People without a history, without a family legacy, without talent and even one without a last name. My opponents have claimed that they are the next new thing. Well I have an issue with that. Have you people ever even stepped in the ring before? Dont even bother answering that because I know that the answer is no. Well geuss what, I have. I have faced my brother Randy Orton in many matches and I have learned from them. Whether I won or lost didnt matter, even though I did win often. You see, the knowledge that I gained will be with me always. And my skills will always be with me. My physical appearance will always be with me and my win over you losers will be with me in my win/loss record. You see I will exceed the 16 world championships that Ric Flair had, I will exceed the excellent win/loss percentage hole by HHH, and I will exceed all other Ortons that came before me.

*Burn In My Light plays and Randy Orton walks down the ramp*

Randy Orton- Wow are you a cocky little thing.

Kenny Orton- Shut up or else.

Randy Orton- Aww, how cute. What are you gonna do to me?

*Kenny Orton hits a KKO and locks in the Figure 4th Generation. Randy screams in pain and Kenny lets go. He climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits an Orton Star Press.*

Kenny Orton- You cant say I didnt warn you. Now lets get back on topic. I have no remorse for anything that I may do. I dont care what happens to you after I beat you. For all I care you can get fired. I've already beaten you and you shouldnt deserve to be in the same company as me. I will do anything that I need to do to win and you better believe that. There isnt one person that I wont crush. There isnt one person that I will leave un-harmed and intact. Because after you lose to be you will be a physical and emotional wreck and there wont be a thing that anyone here can do about it. I am so sorry for you 3. It will be your first day here and you will lose.

*Kenny Orton gets out of the ring and spits on Leroy Brown*

Leroy Brown- What the hell?

Kenny Orton- I was proving a point. When my opponents are down, I will spit on them. Then I will stand on their corpse. So get down Leroy, or else I will have to do it for you.

*Leroy gets on the ground and closes his eyes. Kenny spits on Leroy again and stands on him while he taunts. Kenny gets of and throws Leroyinto the crowd. Out of no where Randy Orton charges at Kenny and tries to hit a spear but Kenny reverses it with a DDT.*

Kenny Orton- See thats why everyone back there should be on warning. I have lightning quick reflexes and tiger like instincts. I am the best wrestler ever to walk the face of this planet and sooner or later I will be your champion. After everyone sees what I do to the 3 losers on Adrenaline, they will have no choice but to call me elite and award me with a title shot.

END RP
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:43 pm

The fans were anticipating the arrival of Michael Cash. The fans have heard that Michaels was going to come out and, for the first time, address the fans and lockeroom live. It excited the fans to see what he was about, excluding those who saw the first house show; they didn’t know much about Michael Cash’s style. It took about a minute or two for anything to happen, apparently Cash liked to create suspense to excite the fans more. Possibly, just as a way of causing all attention towards him. Finally something happened and the fans were definitely on the edge of their seats.

After the first "Hello" plays in his theme, the stage bursts with Red and Black Pyro. It goes up three times. Emerging from the smoke of the pyro is Michael Cash. He walks to both left and right, using his hands and fingers to indicate to the fans to cheer for him and to get them excited. He then goes to the beginning of the ramp and uses his hand and index finger to point to all fans. Then he bends his legs, clutches his fists, and brings them up next to his head. The second they reach their, the red and black pyro bursts up one more time. Cash gets up, spinning, for a couple of seconds, he has one knee in the air, above the knee is his still clutched hand going up and down, empowering the fans. He goes to both left and right slapping everyones hand. He climbs up the stairs and walks over to the side of the ring that is facing the stage. He enters through the second rope, and spins around, his fingers keep pointing back to him, getting the fans to cheer for him more. He goes up to one turnbuckle, using both hands and index finger to point to the fans. He jumps off and does the same to the diagonal turnbuckle. When he jumps off that he goes to receive a microphone. The fans seemed to not have made up their minds about Cash. There were fans who cheered almost spontaneously however; some remained silent, waiting to see him speak. The wait was not long; Michael Cash was in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand. The fans dropped silent, it was the time they were waiting for, the time of Michael Cash’s first impression on all of them, quite possibly the most important impression a person can make.

Michael Cash

Ladies and gentlemen, you most likely do not know who is standing in front of you. Well, my name is Michael Cash and I’m going to be straight forward, I’m the guy who come CGS Adrenaline will steal the show. I’m going to be the guy who gets the win. Whether it’s by Sweet Chin Music, Crippler Crossface, or even the Five Star Frog Splash, I’m the guy who will win that fatal four way.

Michael Cash received more of a welcoming reception by the fans. Some still were determined to not to cheer, possibly thinking the Michael Cash is arrogant. He might have picked up on this feeling.

Michael Cash

I’m not arrogant; I’m confident. You see, despite fatal four ways possibly being the toughest match a wrestler could be in because you don’t need to be involved in the decision, I will do something my not so good friends, Massimo Fedireechi and Kenny Orton will do, anything and everything to win. The way I figure it, they’re going to break the rules, why not give them a taste of their own medicine.

Michael Cash was doing a good job in getting the fans to like him. All though he has not convinced everyone in attendance he certainly got a bigger amount of cheers. He was soaking in the applause of the fans. Quickly though he returned to the subject at hand. The fatal four way match.

Michael Cash

Listen I’m not only doing it so the assholes can get what’s coming to them. Like I said, I’m going to be honest, I enjoy it. I’ve a tendency to want the spotlight on me and I’m going to take it. In my first match I’m going to be in the record books. I will make history and I’m going to do it at the expensive of Orton, Fedireechi, and well, Pete!

The fans drowned out Cash’s voice but, he signaled them to stop with his hands.

Michael Cash

Let me share you my thoughts. Massimo, I got a newsflash for you, I got the better Super kick. I’m going to prove it when I kick your face in, your teeth fly out, and you remain on the ground begging god to forgive you for swearing to him a lie. Who next? Ah, I know Orton, Kenny Orton. One of the smartest shows on TV came up with a line that has an extreme connection to the fatal four way, that line is, “You killed Kenny!” This time Kenny, I’m going to give you a chance to survive, when you’re in the Crossface, you either tap or, I can’t be held responsible for your own decision. That being said Ken-Ken, you are indeed a cold hearted bastard, who wants just what I want, the spot at top. The difference I don’t attack family or people who don’t even wrestle for a living. After your display on poor Leroy I and every single person in the arena will love and enjoy every second of your pain. When I win, I’ll be making my way to the top and you will be stuck eating my dust. Finally... who was the other opponent?

He wonders for a couple of seconds, the fans yelled out, “Pete!” It seemed obvious to them, he hadn’t forgotten Pete, he just wanted a reaction from the fans.

Michael Cash

That’s right, “Pretty Boy”. I don’t know quite what to say about him but he won’t look pretty after my music plays. Hey, I got a rap for you Pete, why don’t you rap about the feeling of wind exiting your body, when I hit you with the Five Star Frog Splash. The point is the most important thing a wrestler can do is make a good first in ring impression. That’s how they can tell if you good enough to main event and babies I want that more than anyone. In the fact of the matter is, there is not a damn anyone can do about it.

The fans all cheer for Cash. Whether or not he will make the best in ring first impression , has yet to be seen but, he has definitely mad a good first impression on each and every one of these fans. One thing is certain hell will be unleashed at Adrenaline and they will steal the show better yet, Michael Cash will steal the show. As he walked away, taking into consideration of what he said, that’s just how he likes it. One other thing is certain, Cash is ready to make an impact.

End of RP.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:01 am

Massimo appears standing tall and strong In the middle of the ring.

Massimo Fedireechi

Michael Cash, Kenny Orton, Pete and myself will be competing in a for way fatal match. It will be a tough grulling event that all of us will fight our best for. To prove to each other. For Michael Cash to prove that he can win a tough match. For kenny Orton to prove that Wrestling does run in the family, For Pete to prove that he is not just a preety face and for me to prove that I'm still the icon, the winner, the main eventer. where all in it for something but Its going to be about WHO WANTS IT MORE!!
I will take my body to the limit in this match I have never been more serious about a match victory in my life. Kenny Orton I guarrantee that you will fall I guarrantee that your Orton genes will let you down and that I will destroy you because your just not pro wrestler material.
Pete I don't know you well and neither does the rest of the world of CGS so I guess that gives you the least of the chances to win, but who knows huh I still have respect for all my opponents.
And last but not least Michael Cash. You I have the least respect for. You said that your opponents incuding me would resort to dirty underhanded tactics to win the match now I dont know about my other opponents but I wasn't planning to use anything underhanded. I was hoping for a respectful first match but it looks like I am going to have to beat some respect into you.

The crowd starts going wild chanting Massimo over and over again

Massimo Fedireechi

And if by some chance in hell that I don't win I will get up make my way to the centre and I won't spit on the winner I will shake his hand. Walk in the back room and fight my next match the next week.

The crowd begins to erupt in chants and welcoming fo Massimo

Massimo Fedireechi

I'm out and I'll see you all later

Massimo get down the steel stairs and and makes his way through the crowd shaking hands with many fans.
Camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:26 pm

* An interviewer bangs on the door of Kenny Orton’s locker room. And Kenny Orton lets him in. *

Kenny Orton- I am assuming you are going to want an interview with me.

Interviewer- Well its kind of my job.

Kenny Orton- Fine, fine, fine. But first I want to address the public.

* Kenny Orton grabs a cool Bud Light out of the refrigerator. He gulps the whole bottle down and throws the glass bottle against the wall. The bottle shatters and Kenny Orton screams. He grabs the interviewer’s mic. *

Kenny Orton- See that bottle folks. That represented what is going to happen to the 3 losers that I am facing on Adrenaline. They will be worthless. And I will throw them out of there misery.

* Kenny Orton stares at the camera with a creepy grin on his face. He begins to talk again. *

Kenny Orton- Now you can all say that I am not going to do what I claim. Well trust me I will. I am ruthless. I am fierce. And I am not afraid to see some blood. I have gotten better since I signed here. I have gotten stronger since I signed here. I have gotten faster too. And I am going to use all that to my advantage in that match. See I have been doing some research. And I know what every ones weak spot is. I know what it takes to beat these guys and I know their history. Every one will have there mind set on winning. But no matter what they do I will win. See I know what I need to know. And I am not afraid to use my knowledge in that match. Sure they can all say that they know that faith will be on there side. But let me give them a wake up call. Faith doesn’t do squat in this business. You have to get by on pure skills and strategy. Faith isn’t even real. Luck isn’t even real. What is real is the pain you will feel when you are pinned. Both emotionally and physically you will be broken. And you will wonder, “Where was the faith”. And you will remember me saying, “Faith isn’t real”. So while other guys just do nothing but sitting on a coach watching television. I will be studying my opponents even more and sharpening my ring skills.

* Kenny Orton gives the interviewer the nod *

Interviewer- So you don’t believe in luck or faith?

Kenny Orton- No I don’t. That is the kind of crap that little kids believe in. I am not dumb. I know that faith and luck are just things people say to try to make them selves feel confident. Well if you were a real man you wouldn’t need to believe in that crap. You would just know that you are the best. You would know that no one can beat you. Just like me. You make your self confident by sharpening your skills and studying every other man you will end up facing in your career. Not by believing in faith and luck. And you can ask any successful star in this business that. And they will reply with the same opinion I have.

[b]Interviewer[/b]- Are you sure that you are good enough, there are 3 other men participating.

Kenny Orton- It could be 99 all I care. See I know I am the best. And I know that I will win. Either way I will win. And either way havoc will be reeked and there is nothing any one can do to stop it from happening. They are pathetic. All those men are all coach potatoes, and I am a wrestling god. They will figure that out when they walk out of the arena. Bloody, broken and crying because they lost. And I will be celebrating, cracking open another Bud Light and getting close to my lady. And it will all be because I sharpened my skills and studied my opponents. That’s why I am going to win. And that’s what the difference maker in the match.

Interviewer- Thank you for your time!

* The interviewer leaves and Kenny Orton begins to punch a punching bag *

END RP
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:02 pm

The fans have heard twice from Kenny Orton. They have heard twice from Massimo Fedireechi. They have heard absolutely nothing from Pete. They've only heard from Michael Cash once and are awaiting to hear from him again. They were not disappointed...

After the first "Hello" Michael Cash had not came out. At the 0:48 mark both song and titantron stopped. On the screen the fans saw Michael Cash sitting down, white t-shirt, with his hands folded on a beige table. The fans were completely shocked. It was definitely strange.

Michael Cash

Hello! Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce you to my house! This is my kitchen and their is honestly one room I want to show you guys. Before though, I think it is best that I start with my match at Adrenaline. Now I'll start with Pete, who the hell are you!? Let me remind you you're not going to win if you don't show up!

For the fans who got over the fact that they're pretty much watching a house tour, cheered.

Michael Cash
Now, onto Massimo Fedireechi...

The fans started to cheer at his name being said. Even more cheers that came from Massimo name being said, then what Michael Cash said. It is possible that this is because people have all grown accustomed to what Michael Cash is doing. It became apparent that Cash expected it...

Michael Cash

I'm assuming the cheers stopped. Guys, I need to clear something with Massimo Fedireechi. I'm sorry, that I accused you of resorting to dirty handed tactics but, you need to understand one thing. That is that Kenny Orton is going to revert to underhanded tactics. You can be the world's greatest wrestler but, one kick to the groins and you're not going to win, so I figure Kenny will only be getting what he gives. Massimo it's called karma. As for you, well looks like I have to deal with you skill and skill only, I only use underhanded tactics for those who deserve it. At the end of the match, I will shake your hand and Massimo you'll be shaking the hands of the winner!

Cheers erupt supporting Michael Cash. You can still here Massimo Fedireechi chants in their as well.

Michael Cash

Let us see that leaves Randy Orton. Now Randy, I don't know who you think you are but, I don't envy you because come Adrenaline...

Michael Cash was looking at the cameraman, who apparently was doing something with his head. Michael Cash mouthed, "what?".

Cameraman
His name is Kenny Orton, not Randy that his brother.

Michael Cash instantly looked more confused.

Michael Cash

Kenny, understand that if he is brother of Randy, that makes him a third generation superstar. If he was the son of Orton then he'll be a fourth generation superstar but, as brothers he is only a third generation, well he's an idiot, anyway. Kenny the so called "fourth gen star" let me shine some light on you, Leroy Brown and your bro, are the only people you're going to actually be able to beat. Adrenaline is going to be your first day and will also mark your first lost, at the hands of yours truly. Since you don't believe in luck, when your gathering the teeth I knocked out, you are going to realize that I beat you because simply put I'm better then you!

The fans give Michael Cash a big ovation. Back on the screen Michael Cash just appears to look bored, he is waiting for an ovation that he saw coming to stop. Finally, the crowds roar stopped and Michael Cash waited an extra minute before opening his mouth again.

Michael Cash
OK, cameraman follow me, I have something I want to show you fans.

Michael Cash got up and started walking to the hall ways. Cash was wearing nice blue jeans and his t-shirt was tucked in. The fans were waiting for this moment, to see the room. He stopped to fed his dog, it was a little pit bull, all brown with the exception of a black spot around his eye.

Michael Cash
Don't worry it's his fur. Anyway just down the hall and the down the stairs then through the door.

Michael got up and walked through the hall way. The hall way was colored blue with red stripes. He walked down the stairs and stopped at the door. The was a black sign and in white text it The Cash Family Training room. Michael Cash turned to the camera so that he was facing the audience.

Michael Cash
My....family respects and loves the Hart family. So...

He opened the door to reveal a trampoline with turnbuckles in the middle of the room. Around the trampoline are multiple training equipment like weights and running mills. As well as a few punching bags.

Michael Cash

You see Ken-Ken needs to be in his locker room for punching bags, I need to wake up and go downstairs for mine. You see I am always prepared. I always train and when it comes down to it nobody but nobody is quite as good as me. I'll prove that Adrenaline and Kenny, Massimo, and...and......Pete, you will be the evidence!

The fans explode with chants for Michael Cash. Only time will tell if he leaves up to his words but, we all know one thing, he certainly proved effective with words. Michael Cash went to one the punching bags and gave it a superkick that sent the punching bag moving back and forth at a great speed. Decreasing every time it goes forth. He then grabs a few 80 pound weights in both arms and brings them up and down. The cameraman points the camera to show the other amounts of weights: 10 pounds, 25 pounds, 50 pounds, 75 pounds, 100 pounds and 135 pounds. When bringing the camera up again he notices a case full of championship belts. He walks over to them, reading the plaque that says these indicate all the belts won by... his reading was interrupted.

Michael Cash
What the hell are you doing!?

The cameraman quickly turned to see Michael Cash walking towards him.

Cameraman
Oh, I was just looking at the championships and the plaque, by any chance was it you who won these belts?

Michael Cash looks down at the ground.

Michael Cash
No....No I didn't win those...

He continues to look at the ground.

Cameraman
Hey, Cash you okay?

Cash slowly looked up. He shook his head and mouthed "no". The very next second a superkick comes instantly in front of the camera. The vision on the titantron got blurry all of a sudden. The fans were stunned, absolutely confused at what just happened. The fans were sure about one thing, Michael Cash was definitely prepared for the fatal four way match at Adrenaline.

End of RP.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:54 am

The camera Slowly slides into the CGS gym where Massimo is found lifting Huge weights. Massimo stops and faces the camera.

Massimo: Hey whats up.

Interviewer: Yes I just wanted to see if we had any updates on the 4WF.

Massimo: Yeah.. Yeah there is. Michael Cash Came out a few days ago and addressed the public about the 4wf. Well let me say that if Michael Cash wants to take out Pete and Kenny Orton so we could have a proper match without a cocky THIRD generation star and some guy I have never seen or heard from before. I wanted a good clean match but with those two guys it looks like it will take some getting used to. Also Michael Cash don’t think I will go easy on you. If anything I will fight harder to destroy you.

Massimo stops and looks back to the weights.

Massimo: and another thing Michael Cash If you can make super kicking a camera man look cool and think it will earn you respect.... Than your right...

Massimo Superkicks both the Camera Man and Interviewer.
They go down quickly but the camera is still facing Massimo on a right angle.

Massimo piles up the two guys and lifts both over his head a throws them into a food table.

Massimo: Cash, Kenny and uh... Peter. Let me just say that I will win the match and all three of you are next.

Massimo Walks into the Gym and slams the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete   Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match RP: Michael Cash vs. Kenny Orton vs. Massimo Fedireechi vs. Pete
Page 1 of 1