chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Cash RP for Fatal Four Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Michael Cash RP for Fatal Four Way Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cash RP for Fatal Four Way   Michael Cash RP for Fatal Four Way Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 pm

The camera opens up in the fans are actually not surpised where Michael Cash is this time. You see, somethings at first seem strange but, after awhile they just become the norm. That is what happened to Cash's promos. They don't expect to see him come out to the ring or, do a promo at the Gym. Cash has done his promos at bars, at his house, at lakes, and of course at McDonalds. The scene this time opens up at a place most of the adults can't identifie. The kids however can and do instantly and blurt out the place out. Anyway, on screen we see Jim, who has been serving as Cash's very own interveiwer, walking around with a strange look on his face. He obviously doesn't look as if he got use to Cash's unusally choices to shoot a promo. Jim turned to the cameraman and mouther "is he serious?". The second he turned around he avoided something which the cameraman bumped into and fell on the ground. People can tell the camera is getting picked up by the way the view is going. When it faces the area we're the camera was previously focused on the image of a Chuckie Cheese staring at him came. Obviously, it was a guy in a Chuckie Cheese suit that bumped into the cameraman who dropped the camera the second that came into his view. In a minute or two the cameraman grab the camera, got up, and pointed to Jim and Chuckie (all this could be told by the view on the titantron). Jim taps Chuckie on the shoulder.

Jim
Umm, excuse me Chuckie. Did a Michael Cash happen to come in here?

Chuckie shook his head yes and pointed to the room where people would receive their cakes if they came here for a party. Chuckie then got off the veiw of the camera and Jim shrugged and used arm signal to tell the cameraman to follow. They went into the room and the camera shifted from side to side trying to spot out Michael Cash. When it did he tapped Jim on the shoulder and the both went over to Michael Cash. Michael Cash is wearing a Michael Cash shirt, a nice leather jacket, and jeans. He and some other people seem to be having the times of their life, it's also noticable that their is a kid sitting next to Michael Cash.

Michael Cash
Hey, Jim! You enjoying the party...oh hi cameraman...

Jim looks at Michael Cash and then the cameraman. The cameraman speaks up.

Cameraman
Cash, I understand now, why you decided to superkick me. If I knew about your brother I never would have asked about the Championships.

Jim mouths what as Michael Cash shakes his head.

Jim
Anyway, Michael Cash what are you doing at Chuckie Cheese

Michael Cash uses his index finger to tell Jim to move in closer.

Michael Cash
I'm celebrating my 39th birthday. You see I got this kid with me and told them it was his birthday. He is twelve and 3 + 9 is tweleve, so I thought it made sense

Michael Cash gives Jim two thumbs up and then returns to his conversation. Jim looks at the cameraman and once again mouths "What". He taps Michael Cash on the shoulder.

Jim
Michael Cash, I came here to interveiw about your upcoming fatal four way match on Adrenaline. so if you will what are your thoughts?

Michael Cash
Lets see, you know my thoughts on Bandit. Cody is a pervert. Jobs Mantiya is well a jobber. Looks like I only have The Bandit to worry about.

Michael Cash returns to his conversation, Jim taps him on the shoulder.

Jim
It's Jose Montoya and can you please give me a serious answer.

Michael Cash looks around at his three other friends and then puts up his index finger meaning wait a second.

Michael Cash

Ok. I knew his name was Jose and Their is one thing I want to let you know. I'm not going to underestimate you. Jose, you sure has hell haven't had the best career so far in CGS but, let me tell you this, that is your advantage. Some wrestlers would think that you are the easist person to defeat because of your record but, I think you've been holding talent out. I think that you are just as good as a wrestler as I am or The Bandit and you've been waiting for a match like this to prove it. I'm not failing for it, Jose, I'm going to come at you, Cody, and especially the Bandit full force. Moving on to Cody, your just a pervet and well at least your not 2D anymore. That being said, I beat you up before, allowing Bandit to get the win, and I can do it again. Finally on to the Bandit. At Apocalpyse, you were the better man Bandit. You see though, that beating I recieved didn't kill me and what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, so Bandit you can deal drugs, this Adrenaline, I'm dealing retribution!

...Wait, is that too corny. I mean I siad pain last time. I thought retribution wouldn't sound corny and it made sense because he kicked my ass at Apoclpyse. No, no it still sounds pretty damn corny! Anyway, you know something else Bandit, you've always poked fun at my age and I'm here to tel lyou something, it's going to be your downfall. Sure you probably have at least good 12 years on you and I probably have at least another good year or two. That being said I am in the prime of my physical health and I just started wrestling a few months back but, once I prove my worth by winning this fatal four way DeMarco will see that I deserve another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. Then Bandit, I can redeem myself for what I did to my brother. Point is, I am going to win this fatal four way, whether I end the match with Sweet Chin, Crippler Crossface or, Five star frog Splash, my hand will be raised. Was that serious enough for you?

Michael Cash looked kind of mad at Jim but, then he turned over to his friends.

Jim
Yeah, it was. Sorry, for interrupting your birthday party. So what do your friends think of the fatal four way?

JIm gave the microphone to the first guy.

Johnny
Mike man, I know you have it in you to do this. I am positive that your determination will overcome all odds.

Johnny passed it over.

Carl
Man, Jose doesn't know who he is messing with. Cody is probably to afriad to rip those bandages off and Bandit he sells some good drugs and is you're biggest problem. Don't get to cocky, I don't know how many times that bit you on the ass.

Carl passed it over to the last of Cash's friends.

Alan
I know that you can handle it but, if you need any help, I'll come out in bra and panties and distract Cody Sexthy.

All of a sudden the room gets quiet. Alan realizes his mistake.

Michael Cash
Alan, Go home. Thanks you other two adn Carl I won't. You see I have a game plan. When I said that those three were going down I meant it.

Alan got up and left. Chuckie came and brought down the cake. Michael Cash without thinking (hopefully), blow out the candles right in front of Chuckie.

Michael Cash
*Game plan completed*

Chuckie grabs Michael Cash and takes him off the screen. The sound of a Superkick contecting is heard and Michael Cash returns on the screen. Michael Cash grabbed the cake.

Michael Cash
Run, guys, Run!

Everyone begins running, all we see is Michael Cash running with the cake behind Johnny and Carl. A big thud is heard and Jim is lying on the ground after apparently being tackled by Chuckie. When the reach outside Cash makes sure he is in front of the camera.

Michael Cash
I know this doesn't seem like a glorious lifestyle but, let me remind you three of something, looks can be decieving.

End RP

OOC: Their were a lot of referrences to past RPs. Since this is Cash's 39th birthday I decided to put in three. ** that is meant to represent thought. On a note this is the longest RP I ever put out with 1,325 words (not counting the END RP as part of the RP).
Back to top Go down

Michael Cash RP for Fatal Four Way
Page 1 of 1