chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Cash just announced that he killed his own family member, your gonna ask me to be positive?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Michael Cash just announced that he killed his own family member, your gonna ask me to be positive? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cash just announced that he killed his own family member, your gonna ask me to be positive?   Michael Cash just announced that he killed his own family member, your gonna ask me to be positive? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 pm

OOC: if this is too late, sorry. I tried my best to get it in on time, but cause of school and stuff making me not get home til almost the deadline, I didnt really have a chance.

The Bandit is in the ring as Stuntastic by Yukmouth fades out and he pulls a microphone up to his mouth. He is wearing a Andris Beirdins Golden State Warriors away jersey, a gold & blue elbow pad on his right elbow, baggy jeans and a red headband. The CGS World Heavyweight Title as usal, proudly displayed around his waist.

The Bandit
Alright ya'll, tonight were gonna do things a little different try out some new things, this is called fan feedback, where I take a few questions sent in by the fans and adress them. So question number one lets here it.

The first caller appears on the titantron, it is a male who looks about 30 years old.

Caller Number 1
Hey Bandit, I'd just like to know, after the Superkick by Michael Cash last week, how do you plan to get back at him?

The Bandit
Well as you know by now, The Bandit is Adrenaline's World Heavyweight Champion, I think that enough is getting back at him, as I bested him three count em, three times now. The only problem is I still didnt pin Michael Cash, so once again I will face him, and then again at Apocalypse. Dont you think thats a little boring? My first five matches all involving Michael Cash? Unless I have some kind of match on another Adrenaline from now til the Pay-Per-View that somehow doesnt involve Cash. That would be nice, but of course the chances of it happening dont seem that great. Throw me a bone here Jimmy, I'm tired of this guy. The positives though are that hopefully we can end this thing at Apocalypse, even better is that I get to do so in No DQ. The ref wouldnt dare DQ me anyway, but its nice not to have to worry about some punk ref thinking he's above me.

The second caller appears on the tron, it is a younger man about 17,

Caller Number 2
Hey Bandit, I was wanting to ask you, being my favorite wrestler and all, what are your opinions on the statement by Cash saying that he killed one of his family?

The Bandit
Well first off, thank you. Now I think what Michael said was offensive, disgusting and uneeded on a wrestling program, especially comparing himself to Chris Benoit, and he says I show a lack of respect? Benoit is a legend Michael, whether he did what he reportadely did or not. Your just some dude nobody ever heard of until I showed up. Watch, you come out and the fans go crazy with cheers, and then I come out and get booed. Out of a admitted killer, and admitted crack addict, they gonna choose the killer everytime. Not all killers are bad people, but even less drug dealers are bad people. If me getting paid is somehow worse than someone else getting paid, well thats either racist or some bull. I still have to have some respect for Mr. Cash though, he has somehow managed to make it through three matches with me, not getting pinned or submitting, and even sometimes giving me a little help with my victory.

A mother of 3 appears on the titantron, she is next to ask Bandit a question.

Caller Number 3
Hi, my sons like to watch Adrenaline every week, but ever since you came onto the show, I havent felt as good about letting my sons watch you. You never seem to say anything positive.

The Bandit
Were you paying attention at all? Michael Cash just announced that he killed his own family member, and your gonna ask me to be positive? As Treach said in Everythings Gonna Be Alright by Naughty by Nature "Say something positive? well positive aint where I live." I'm always trying to make jokes, if you dont like them im sorry, but if I could be more positive, I would be. Is that all the questions? Well that looks like thats it everybody. If you wanna gimmie your questions for next time, I dont remember what you have to do, its like chaingangsoldier.forumotion.com or something. That actually wasnt that bad, I guess you fans arent ALL crazy repbulicans or terrorists.

The crowd, who was starting to like Bandit a little more now hate him more than before. He laughs as the scene fades.

END RP
Back to top Go down

Michael Cash just announced that he killed his own family member, your gonna ask me to be positive?
Page 1 of 1