chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Cash RP for Tournment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Michael Cash RP for Tournment Empty
PostSubject: Michael Cash RP for Tournment   Michael Cash RP for Tournment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:21 am

Adrenaline is only a couple days away and the fans can't wait because come Adrenaline their is going to be a tournment to decide who will be the Number One Contender for the CGS World Heavweight Championship. Michael Cash, Montel Porter, Jose Montoya, and Cody Sexthy will all compete. This time the fans don't have much thought on this. Their just general excited for the tournment. Although others do have input. It's the same old same old input as always, their will be the fans and their will be the doubters. In the end, it doesn't matter, as it's ability that gets a superstar to where he is today.The fans now see Michael Cash appear on the titantrom and Jim is running behind him. He catches up to Michael Cash and taps him on the shoulder. Michael Cash turns around to see Jim catching his breath and bending his legs and head, with his hands on his knees.

Michael Cash
Jim, what are you doing? Didn't you get the message I left?

Jim catched his breath and straightened up.

Jim
I'm not doing this anymore Cash. Last time, I went to one of your locations, I got attacked by Chuckie!

Michael Cash puts his shoulder around Jim and looks down at the ground before relooking at Jim.

Michael Cash
Jim, you're fired as my interviewer, nothing you say can change my mind; this is your last interviewer with me, enjoy it.

Jim looks confounded as Michael Cash takes his arm off of Jim and patted him on the back.

Jim
Ok...ummm. Wow, man I can't believe you would...are you sure that yo...?

Michael Cash
You know Jim, their is something I want to say. I've notice people in this tournment don't have the most glamorous career. Some people have never even one a match. If you look at me and just look at the fact of all the title shots I have, then my career looks pretty good. Now, my career isn't that great, lets look at my win/lost record, I'm not going to count house shows becasue then it will look worse. I have had 2 wins and 6 loses and 1 draw. You know, my record was better in my head. Anyway, thats it, I have competed 9 times...well counting house shows and I only one 2 of those 9, well 10 matches. That gives me a 2/9 or counting house shows a 1/5 of a chance to win this tournment. Why am I bringing this up? Here's a little news flash those last two wins, were my first and third match on Adrenaline. But, but, I'm still main eventing. You know what that says about me, that says I have what the potienal to make it to the top and I can win this tournment and I can go on to Uprising and finally...finally beat the Bandit! You see, as far as I'm concerned, me and Jose are two of the same. We've both been stuck with a losing streak and I'm pretty certain after Adrenaline will break both of ares but, I'm also certain that I want it more than Jose and it really comes down to just that. So expect to see Cash/Bandit for the World Championship three.

Michael Cahs begins to leave and ignores Jim untill he finally speaks up

Jim
Cash, I'm not done!

Cash comes back and waits for the first questions.

Jim
Thanks. So you're sure that Jose Montoya will be able to defeat Cody Sexthy, you'll be able to defeat Montel Porter, and you'll be able to defeat Jose in the Adrenaline tournment finals?

Michael Cash thinks for a moment before he begins to answer the question.

Michael Cash
Yes, Cody Sexthy got lucky, he got real lucky last week, if you ask me. I am sure I can beat Montel Porter, even if I have no idea who the hell he is. On the final question yes. You see Jose want the CGS World Championship for selfish, egotistical, and glory reasons, which while I love all those things, I want it for redemption. I know a say this a lot and...a know it's probably getting worn out and...it's probably losing all meaning to the veiwers when I..when I say that and although...although I keep a smilie on the outside and I make these jokes now and then, which some lets be honest are lame. I have had to deal with the fact that I am the murderer of my own flesh in blood for so long and I don't remember how long but, I remember the date. That date is fast approaching and this feeling is getting worse and worse and, and, and...the date my brother...the date I murdered my brother is January 25th, the date of Uprising. I need Closure on this Jim, I need to be able to remember my brother and smilie. I need to win the championship and live on my brothers dream and I need to be able to look at myself as a human being again. Jose, implied pretty strongly that I murdered my brother intentional, thats the farthest thing from the truth, I don't even remember how I did...Oh, is Montel Porter that guy who has promos that have absolutly no releavance to the match! Oh boy, this will probably be my most easy match, you know I thought that maybe I'll have to warm up or heal any damage I substained from the match but, whooo thank god I got Porter.

Michael Cash's face has became rather excited after he remembered who Montel Porter was. Before then he looked awful but, now he truly seems confident.

Jim
Cash, you were saying about Jose?

Michael Cash
Thanks for reminding me. I don't even remember how or why I did what I did, I drank a lot that night to forget everything. Let me finish with this Montel Porter, you could bring your A game and I could bring my D game and I'd still come out on top. Cody, I'm not going to be dealing with you this week so, I'm not going to be dealing with you this week. Jose, bring your A game and I'll bring mine and what when the bell rings the person who has the most to lose and the most to gain will win, thats me. You, you can win a match and a championship back and I can win back my respect and my ability to win back my soal; you can lose another match and I can forever lose everything everyone needs to call themselfs alive. Jose your time is not now, mine is. And Jim remember your fired.

Michael Cash begans to walk away. Although the fans were certain that Jim didn't mind losing everything that came with becoming Michael Cash's personal interviewer, he certainly didn't want to lose all the extra money that comes with it. Jim decides to try and catch up with him.

Jim
Cash! come on, I'lll go to Blockbusters for the next interview! Look, I'm sorry. Rehire, Cash! What about all the good times we've had.

Michael Cash stops and opens his door. The camera managed to get a peek at the door label, it was labeled "Michael Cash", so we can assume that this is his lockeroom. Cash stares into their and Jim comes to take a peek. He looks shocked.

Jim
Cash, the color of the spraypaint is green and from what it says I think it's that hoo...

Jim didn't get to finish that sentence because Michael Cash nailed him with Sweet Chin Music. He looks at Jim and shakes his head, he slams the door but, the force he used to slam re opened it. The cameraman quickly took a look in and the Spraypaint (which was on the lockers) said "You've been wanred Cash, your'e going to pay". Michael Cash came back and locked the door shut. He turned to the cameraman.

Michael Cash
I tell you, it is going to be hell to clean that up.

Michael Cash spoke the words withouht any fear in them or any fear on his face. He walked away, presumbly to get something to clean off the spray paint and the scene fades to black.

END RP
Back to top Go down

Michael Cash RP for Tournment
Page 1 of 1