chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your suggestions thread.

Go down 
+17
Mr. Tambourine Man
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
Kayla
Straight-Edge Zach
Inah
babaganoosh
Bastard
Sykesy
Guilha
Ryan Black
Affliction
WLW4Lyfe
IAmRuffles[Original]
DivineComedy.
Ex-Mattitude Follower
stl311
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 pm

stl311 wrote:

I wouldn't be opposed to doing subforums inside TNA and the WWE threads where it had those forums, but adding another section would really be a headache to look through.

I say we add in the all-time for sub-forums, make what if a new forum topic, then allow Sykesy and CJ to mod those areas and see how it works, worst case scenario we can always take them away.

If they were to be sub forum's they would most likely go in Other Wrestling STL, Seeming they cover all brands usually.

Also, I don't get what you mean by a headache looking through new boards. STL, At the moment we have Wrestling News, WWE, TNA and Other Wrestling as current wrestling boards. Now in the past month the discussion on these boards (Maybe not other wrestling to such an extent) has been the best since the resurrection of CGS. If we make sub boards, It will have a slight effect but no where near as good as if we make them there separate boards. Another two boards IMO is a great idea for the site, Sub Boards are okay but would not be as well utilized as two seperate boards.

Now a thread for What If? is not a good idea. It would be a single topic while trying to jam pack 50 or so what if questions. It would be horror.

What If? will be as popular as All-Time if you ask me so I do not see why it should only be a single thread.

Thanks for your thoughts though STL!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 pm

I mean like a new forum about What If, not thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Ohh OK, By itself?

If so, Sounds good. But too me All-Time will have the same or even more discussion then what If? so I personally don't see any issue if we have 2 more boards on the forum for these. Especially since I think they will be quite active.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:26 am

^I'm cool with What If and All Time section btw.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 am

All-Time, I'm not so keen on but What If could work. It doesn't really effect me cos I don't discuss wrestling much anymore. But we could try both, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 am

Aight, Sounds great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 pm

What about an "All-Time" subsection, in each of the wrestling sections. Right now, in the WWE section, there is a Raw thread, an SD thread, ECW thread, and a spoilers thread. What if you made a thread for the All-time decusions? Inside of the subsections could be all of the various All-time things people come up with. I would say that the All-Time ECW stuff should go in the WWE section at this point, but obviously other promotions would go in the other wrestling sections. I agree with Baba that these topics are probably floating around someplace already, but we could have them in one spot.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Nah, All time as general is much better. one for each board is overkill
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I rarely ever go intot he other wrestling section. Hell, I didn't even notice that this already happened. If they are WWE subjects, I think they should be in the WWE section. Otherwise, I might not even notice them and I love talking about wrestling. I can go on this shit all day long.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah. But All-Time caries a whole broad of promotions unless specified (Such as my worst WM Thread).

It is just overkill if you make one for each thread and quite pointless too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey you ask for my opinion and I gave it to you. If you didn't want it, why did you ask? Screw you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 am

I did want your opinion, Why would I ask?

I just didn't agree with it.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Can I suggest an All Time and What If board for the sports section?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 pm

I second that motion.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 am

As I stated to Affy before, I am against this. Yes it would help discussion but the problem is CJ, Affy and baba are the only ones who at the moment post in the sports section. We did this for wrestling because there was over 8 active posters and due to the two new boards we are getting even more people posting in the wrestling boards which is great.

So I say no for now, If we get a few more guys willing to discuss sports then sure, why not.

Although, Admins thoughts would be nice.

Also another problem is NFL, NBA and NHL are american sports, Pro Wrestling is why we are here and it is a global thing. You cannot expect SEZ to post about NFL best game of 2009 or MF to talk about NBA at the present time. This is the other slight problem here.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Yes it would help discussion but the problem is CJ, Affy and baba are the only ones who at the moment post in the sports section.
Well I think for certain topics, certain users would post. If there were soccer threads, I think maybe MF or Leon would get involved. If there was baseball, SOL (maybe...if it involved the Mets) or TWT (whenever he's on) could participate. NFL could potentially include Kayla as well...if she still posts here. While there's no single poster that can contribute to all the sports topics posted, I think certain topics could bring in the more "fringe" contributors to the sports section.

Sykesy wrote:

Also another problem is NFL, NBA and NHL are american sports, Pro Wrestling is why we are here and it is a global thing. You cannot expect SEZ to post about NFL best game of 2009 or MF to talk about NBA at the present time. This is the other slight problem here.
I don't think you can expect MF to post about wrestling much either now Razz

Anyways, I'm all for the All-Time section for sports, but not the What If section.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 pm

^do eet, IDC.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 am

I'll keep it active I promiseeeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

I have a suggestion ... make Epic Wrestling Alliance visible to guests. Maybe it's just me, but when I'm logged off the board isn't visible, which is a mistake in my opinion. I've been doing that voting thing for the fed that Sykesy set up but what's the point if those who click don't even get to see the fed?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:15 pm

^ WOW, I did not even know that man, Zach will fix that ^

Thanks LOL
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm gonna wait and see what other people think cause I like that you have to be a member before you can come on and join the fed and rip off people's characters and whatnot.

So...three more people's opionions before I comprimise my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 am

I'd probably go with it no being hidden. I don't know of too many people that actually rip off characters...but that's probably because I don't do feds. I think having it visible can help encourage those guests to join when they get a flavour of what the fed is about.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:16 pm

If you really really need people to join, that could be a good way to get people.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 am

And I'm making it public. That's settled.
Back to top Go down
xwadigg
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Shouldnt need 50 post to pm.
Thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Why would you want to PM xwadigg, You don't even post here often. The only need for you to PM is to advertise.

That is why it takes 50 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your suggestions thread.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next