chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your suggestions thread.

Go down 
+17
Mr. Tambourine Man
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
Kayla
Straight-Edge Zach
Inah
babaganoosh
Bastard
Sykesy
Guilha
Ryan Black
Affliction
WLW4Lyfe
IAmRuffles[Original]
DivineComedy.
Ex-Mattitude Follower
stl311
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Why would you want to PM xwadigg, You don't even post here often. The only need for you to PM is to advertise.

That is why it takes 50 posts.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 pm

I know im new and all but i was wondering if the efed will have title banners to put in our sigs when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 am

^Bring it up in the E-Fed...
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 am

How about we change the title of viewing shows from ECW to ECW/NXT or NXT out right. And the voting for best brand. Just want to get this NXT some spot light maybe we can get some people to check it out. Oh yeah, If there was a lot of people in the efed then yeah no hidden. Even though I don't see why a person would wish to be hidden (Except Mods) but if we need to have hidden people to get more characters I say we do it. I saw 5 hidden when I logged on.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm

BEAST wrote:
How about we change the title of viewing shows from ECW to ECW/NXT or NXT out right. And the voting for best brand.
Done and kind of done. The voting option NXT was added, but people who voted already can't really vote again...so it'd have to be new people coming here voting on that.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 am

How about we create losers for hire in the e-fed just make up some characters so that the people who do rp can have some fun winning a few matches and stay busy in the e-fed until more comes. If you're put in a match against a loser for higher and you don't RP the LFH picks up the win. This way active players stay active and have a few easy wins.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 am

BEAST wrote:
How about we create losers for hire in the e-fed just make up some characters so that the people who do rp can have some fun winning a few matches and stay busy in the e-fed until more comes. If you're put in a match against a loser for higher and you don't RP the LFH picks up the win. This way active players stay active and have a few easy wins.

Again...take this shit up in the E-Fed. This topic of for suggestions around the forum.

Also non-player characters are awful for weekly shows and winning against them doesn't count. If you can't win then step up your game.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:56 am

We defo need a more active Debate league..its kinda dead? Maybe add prizes for every win like points. Winner of the entire league gets his own title? And I think more competitions to be held where winners get like a special name color, more points, a mini in their signature or other special stuff that will get the forum more active.

Perhaps like I said for Debate league it could be a knockout phase kind. Winner for every match moves up. Winner of the league gets colored name? Own title? I personally like the colored name Razz E-Fed champions could get their own title. plus a belt sig. And stuff like that. Though these things are trivial. I think it will get more attention?
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Eat-Those-Ruffles wrote:
We defo need a more active Debate league..its kinda dead? Maybe add prizes for every win like points. Winner of the entire league gets his own title? And I think more competitions to be held where winners get like a special name color, more points, a mini in their signature or other special stuff that will get the forum more active.

Perhaps like I said for Debate league it could be a knockout phase kind. Winner for every match moves up. Winner of the league gets colored name? Own title? I personally like the colored name Razz E-Fed champions could get their own title. plus a belt sig. And stuff like that. Though these things are trivial. I think it will get more attention?
We do give out points for victories...we're just waiting for someone to actually finish a debate and get a win.

If some GFXer wants to actually do those belts or whatever and either RKO or Y2JX want to implement it, there's no problems on my end at all.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 am

What happened to Countdown timers? the once that used to countdown to the next ppv? I think there should be one for WWE PPVs/TNA PPVs and CGS PPvs i suggest somewhere on the portal?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 am

Eh, I found it was quite pointless ... We know the Pay-Per-View's are approaching and the people who do not watch wrestling do not honestly care.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Eat-Those-Ruffles wrote:
What happened to Countdown timers? the once that used to countdown to the next ppv? I think there should be one for WWE PPVs/TNA PPVs and CGS PPvs i suggest somewhere on the portal?
Well OP used to always do them, then after he started going MIA on us, I did them for a while. But with me not watching wrestling at all, I sometimes missed when or even what the next PPV will be. If this is something members really want and maybe SEZ wants to put up, I guess we could bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Eat-Those-Ruffles wrote:
Well OP used to always do them, then after he started going MIA on us, I did them for a while. But with me not watching wrestling at all, I sometimes missed when or even what the next PPV will be. If this is something members really want and maybe SEZ wants to put up, I guess we could bring it back.

Yeah sure I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 am

kind of liked the timers also.

Are we doing predictions for Extreme rules?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your suggestions thread.   Post your suggestions thread. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your suggestions thread.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6