chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT, August 31th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

NXT, August 31th Empty
PostSubject: NXT, August 31th   NXT, August 31th Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 am

Okay, this is it! I haven't watched NXT in over an hour, so I forgot a few details. Like with Raw, I wrote that basically right after, but I've had more important things on my mind. Anyways, this is it the final NXT I'm reviewing. Quite possibly, the final NXT I enjoy because Season 3 is looking really bad. Anyways, NXT time!

Triple Threat Time!
They talked a bit before this, but nothing to discuss. Anyways, so just like last year, we get a triple threat, the only match, but it was a good match. Riley isn't in it that match, at least it didn't feel like that, especiall in the beginning. McGillicutty was everywhere though, and Kaval was too basically. One cool early spot, McGillicutty had Kaval in a front facelock, and still did the back body drop on Riley. Anyways, before the commercial, Riley gains control and remains in the main fray of action when we return. He hits a really solid big boot on Kaval. Now, my only problem with this match, as it was a great match, was the finish. Heres what happens, McGillicutty goes for his swinging neckbreaker, Kaval hits him with his rolling wheel kick instead. Then Kaval goes for Warrior's Way, but Riley knocks him off and covers Michael and gets the three. So after McGillicutty got hit by a signature, not a finisher, but a signature move, and had time to recover, he still isn't able to kick out! That's a bad finish, it really is.

An All Divas Season: Kelly Kelly/Naomi
Okay, I'm not even going to touch on how awful of an idea this all diva season is, but Kelly Kelly and Naomi. Bland pairing, Naomi didn't seem like a breakout diva. I'm not looking forward to her. Oh, and once again, I had my mind on something more important, so I don't remember the exact order they showed these or when they showed these, but whatever.

Who's Going To Win: Not Kaval!
Yeah, I realize Kaval wins, but every single NXT rookie doesn't agree. Tidus and Cottonwood, say Riley, Watson and Harris say McGillicutty, and Lucky says "Fuck them, NXT sucked since I left!". Which makes no sense.

Alicia Fox/Liviana
Alicia Fox is a pro!? She botches all the time. I can't recall a single match where she didn't botch something. Anyways, Liviana seemed slightly more interesting than Naomi, but nothing breakout.

Goldust/Aksana
Okay, I might be wrong, but I thought an all diva season wouldn't have any male pros? I figured they would be like season one of NXT, all female rookies and all female pros. You know, that makes logical sense. Anyways, Goldust will be the best pro this season, bar none, and Aksana is possibly the favorite. She said she was the most attractive, from the video I didn't see that, but based off the pictures on WWE.com (which is the only way I remember them) I can see that. Would I say that, maybe they really aren't that too attractive honestly. She has an annoying accent too.

Riley's scholarship is denied!
Yeah, it's a lame title. I was figuring that McGillicutty would be elminated, due to Riley winning and McGillicutty losing to a non finisher, figured the pros would of saved him from that. They didn't, whatever he's still going to make it in WWE. He gave a good final promo on the mic.

Bella Twins/Jamie Keyes
I was glad when I found out the duo they were referring to wasn't LayCool. But I do not care about this, Jamie's transition could be decent at best. I can't see her being that great. also, Brie is shorter than Nikki. Well, one of them is shorter than the others, ruins the whole gimmick thing they are telling us. Oh, and yeah, that's how not attractted I am to them, I'm focused on who's taller. I really don't find the Bella twins attractive at all.

Primo/AJ & Vickie/Aloisia
AJ might be good, but she has one of the worst pros. Primo!? Why the fucking hell is Primo a pro!? I thought Primo was released about a year ago. Aloisia is going be awful, and she has the worst coach imaginable, Vickie fucking Guerrero. Vickie Fucking Guerrero is a main reason to why I got out of WWE, I hate her so fucking much.

Kaval wins, and McGillicutty looks like a fool again!
So earlier tonight, McGillicutty got beaten by a signature mood but not before getting ample time to recover, he looked so weak. Then he gets on the mic, he says the word "suck" which is the best part of the promo, and ironically describes his promo perfectly. Kaval does a pretty good one, he wins and every rookie attacks him. They play some crappy montage of the season they showed at the beginning.

Anyways, it was a pretty good season finale but next season is going to be fucking awful! Luckly, I'm not going to review it, so I only have to watch it once in awhile.
Back to top Go down

NXT, August 31th
Page 1 of 1