chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Star Records for a Song, Update on Released Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WWE Star Records for a Song, Update on Released Stars Empty
PostSubject: WWE Star Records for a Song, Update on Released Stars   WWE Star Records for a Song, Update on Released Stars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am

- Jillian Hall, Tiffany, Luke Gallows, Matt Hardy, Perry Saturn, Sean Waltman and Jushin Liger have been added to the K&S WrestleFest Season's Beatings convention on Saturday, December 11th in Essington, PA. Other names include Traci Brooks, The Iron Sheik, Robbie E., Cookie, Snitsky, Raven, Lodi, Sick Boy, Elix Skipper, Tomko, Bruce Hart, Angela Fong and others. For more information visit kandswrestlefest.com.

- WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan recently recorded vocals for a song by folk singer Kimya Dawson. Dawson's song is a tribute to the late wrestling legend Captain Lou Albano. Dawson, a wrestling fan, wrote on Twitter:

"The day Captain Lou Albano died I CRIED AND CRIED and made up a song. @AesopRockWins remixed it. @WWEDanielBryan sings on it.

I have this secret dream of playing a song in the ring and then Mae Young runs out, knocks me out of my chair, and smashes my guitar."

Bryan confirmed this on his Twitter: "Yesterday I did some backup vocals for @mrskimyadawson 's new song, a tribute to the great Captain Lou Albano. So much fun! My life rules."
Back to top Go down

WWE Star Records for a Song, Update on Released Stars
Page 1 of 1