chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board

Go down 
+7
CMHL_Is_Legend
Bolty B
stl311
Inah
tnalockdownfan
StuffOfLegends
Sykesy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm

Sorry TNALDF, I have in ym cupboard next to me every single WCW nitro from 1996 -1998. So yeah, I think ive watched my fair share of wrestling. Also have numerous NWA, AWA, NJPW tapes so yeah.

And your right everythign is HHH's Fault. Snitsky getting fired ... Its HHH's Fault, Benoit Massacre ... HHH's Fault, 9/11 ... What do you know its HHH's Fault.

When the fuck did i bring your family into it BTW?

And for the last time, Now one gives a shit if you watch deal or No deal, HOUSe or if you get an orgasm by saying Sting in capitals. So shut the fuck up because you know jackshit!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Sorry TNALDF, I have in ym cupboard next to me every single WCW nitro from 1996 -1998. So yeah, I think ive watched my fair share of wrestling. Also have numerous NWA, AWA, NJPW tapes so yeah.

And your right everythign is HHH's Fault. Snitsky getting fired ... Its HHH's Fault, Benoit Massacre ... HHH's Fault, 9/11 ... What do you know its HHH's Fault.

When the fuck did i bring your family into it BTW?

And for the last time, Now one gives a shit if you watch deal or No deal, HOUSe or if you get an orgasm by saying Sting in capitals. So shut the fuck up because you know jackshit!

TIC: 1 TNALDF: 0
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Sykesy, you punk kid, NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.

I KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU DON'T.

YOU HATE THE FACT THAT ANY SHOW IS BETTER THAN RAW

Why don't you look up to someone other than Triple H?

Like Bret Hart, Scott Steiner or Lex Luger?

and also, Sykesy, you're still a kid.

Why don't you listen to your parents and show some respect towards adults?

It's no wonder why you got kicked out of other forums.

alot of people on here like Deal or No Deal and House, you should watch those shows sometimes.

and plus, you're just a disgrace to wrestling fans.

Triple H is the Anti-Christ and Adolph Hitler

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:04 pm

OMFG!

Its the net, Chillax geez!

Firstly why would anyoen in there right mind look up to Luger and steiner other then HHH. You tell me i hate Raw well you should really get over WCW. It was closed down nearly 10 years ago for gods sake. Its finished deal with it.

Im a kid ... Your point?

Go watch HOUSE or STING Wrestle b/c we dont want you here
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:05 pm

You don't, but others do like Mattitude Follower.

I'm here to talk wrestling and no, I won't listen to you.

I'm glad you got kicked out of other forums, b/c you are annoying and a pest.

You Need JESUS
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:15 pm

OMFG!

MF Did stick up for you and Did want you on WU, Notice the 'Did's'. Plus thats only one person, There are over 1000 users here.

The reason i got kiced out of WU was absulte bullshit was a total lie in a reason why i was banned and plus what does that have to do with this.

And no i dont need Jesus. I believe in the Deselent One, The Master Of Abortions ... Satan Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:17 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Sykesy, you punk kid, NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.
That is uncalled for. You always complain when someone disagrees with you, report every single thing happening. You're saying no one cares about what he thinks? Does anyone care about what you think?

Quote :
I KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU DON'T.
Arrogant, much? You don't know everything. You say a lot of people have sense than Vince McMahon, including that person from TNA. If he didn't have sense, then why are his shows better than TNA?

Quote :
YOU HATE THE FACT THAT ANY SHOW IS BETTER THAN RAW
Lol, so you mean Hogan Knows Best is better than Raw? Saying any show is better than Raw is just over the top, foolish and dumb. You may hate Raw, that's understandable, but saying that it's the worse show is your opinion. It's not a fact.

Quote :
Why don't you look up to someone other than Triple H?

Like Bret Hart, Scott Steiner or Lex Luger?
How do you know who he looks up to or not? As far as I know, he was just saying that HHH shouldn't be bashed. He never said he was his hero. He can look up to whoever he wants, it's his choice, not yours. It's just none of your business.

Quote :
and also, Sykesy, you're still a kid.
And you're a 28 year old man. Your point?

Quote :
Why don't you listen to your parents and show some respect towards adults?
Why? Do you stalk him to know that he doesn't listen to his parents? Are you his mother or father? He'll show respect when you earn it from him.

Quote :
It's no wonder why you got kicked out of other forums.
He's an asshole sometimes, big deal. At least he knows when he's wrong or not. And we don't care about other forums in here.

Quote :
alot of people on here like Deal or No Deal and House, you should watch those shows sometimes.
He can watch whichever shows he wants. It's his life, not yours. And who are those people?

[quote]and plus, you're just a disgrace to wrestling fans.[quote]
What if I said, so are you? You're going to report me?

Quote :
Triple H is the Anti-Christ and Adolph Hitler
You get offended when people bring up religion, yet you do it yourself. Just seriously stop being such a hypocrite because it's pissing me off, and I'm sure a lot of people too.

If you don't like people in here, then go. You either stay, quit the whining, stop reporting every topic and stop being a hypocrite or go away.

That's all, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 pm

And that STL is how you pwn somebody^
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

No I'm not a hypocrite, you're the hypocrite.

My goal is HEAVEN, NOT HELL

I'm not listening to you

OWW FORUM IS BETTRE THAN THIS

Inah, you are a DISGRACE, you're the one with problems.

I DON'T NEED YOU and I DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE

I GOT JESUS, YOU NEED JESUS

and anyone who calls Triple H a HERO is A DISGRACE

and BTW Inah, you can stick it where the sun don't shine.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:24 pm

OMG!

You called a mod a disgrace, Smooth move there TNALDF.

Well thansk Inah for that, That was TOTAL PWNAGE
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:26 pm

I don't care for Inah, I don't get PWNED, I'm ignoring her.

That's why anyone's got more sense than Vince McMahon, even God himself.

and if Vince don't quit qhile he's ahead, he can go to hell for all I care.

and Sykesy, you and Inah, need Jesus.

I'm going to preach to you from the Bible.

and plus, I don't listen to 15 year olds who don't like WCW and the past.

You all worship Triple H like he is your God, well I don't.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
No I'm not a hypocrite, you're the hypocrite.
See, you get all butthurt when someone disagrees with you. How am I a hypocrite? Care to elaborate honey? All I was stating was the truth, truth hurts, obviously you can't handle it.

Quote :
My goal is HEAVEN, NOT HELL
Good luck with that, that was very nice to know.

Quote :
I'm not listening to you
Why are you replying to me, then?

Quote :
OWW FORUM IS BETTRE THAN THIS
Then go there, while you're in it, please don't come back here.

Quote :
Inah, you are a DISGRACE, you're the one with problems.
Why thanks. That just made my heart melt. Compliment me once more and I seriously may just fall in love with you. I'm the one with the problems? You ARE the problem.

Quote :
I DON'T NEED YOU and I DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE
I never said you did, but it doesn't hurt to have a little bit of awesomeness called Inah.

Quote :
I GOT JESUS, YOU NEED JESUS
I do, I believe in Jesus, but you don't see me preaching, do you?

Quote :
and anyone who calls Triple H a HERO is A DISGRACE
Completely irrelevant to this. No one called him a hero, and if they did, it's none of your damn business.

Quote :
and BTW Inah, you can stick it where the sun don't shine.
Where? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm

I say ban this MF'er. He is PMSing all over the board and is hallucinating and shit. Plus he's treating a mod with no respect. Maybe if he let go of the damn shift key calmed the hell down and ever actually listened to anyone in his life he'd be smarter. He screams about God and Jesus. You say stop bringing up religion then he tells you to stop bringing up religion and calls you God less. BAN HIM
Banned Banned Banned Banned Banned Banned Banned

Last edited by StuffOfLegends on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm

' And then Jesus said " I love everyone, including the theifs and whores. Except that Dickhead TNALDF " '.

Its somewhere in the bible, But in all seriousness we dont want your preiching. Your a hypocrite and god doesnt love you. Your a disgrace to christianity and you should just quit before god strikes you down where you stand
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:31 pm

SOL, you know what?

Everyone was right about this forum, the reason why people don't come on here is simple:

Because the Admin's not doing his job right, and plus, his place is completely filled with WWE marks.

and also, why should I respect the mod if you guys can't respect me?

Everything was fine until Sykesy started talking garbage, but yet, he doesn't want to apologize for his wrong doing.

Sykesy, I'm a Christian, you don't know me.

So let's stop all of this hypocrite stuff.

Are you going to heaven or hell?

The choice is yours, not mine.

and also, God does love me, I have him in my heart, I don't know about you.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
SOL, you know what?

Everyone was right about this forum, the reason why people don't come on here is simple:

Because the Admin's not doing his job right, and plus, his place is completely filled with WWE marks.

Everything was fine until Sykesy started talking garbage, but yet, he doesn't want to apologize for his wrong doing.

It's CGS, STL says it when people enter. Welcome to the jungle. Can't deal with jungle? Then get the fuck out. We have an easy escape button called Log Out right on our navigation bar when you can't keep up. Contemp ain't gonna save you anymore. Run, TNALDF, RUN!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Yeah im so sorry guys, i expressed my opinion and due to TNALDF being on his period he went crazy cause i revealed the obvious. Im sorry guys, It was a mistake but i think TNALDF should be apologising as well mainly because he is just a plain out mistake.

Razz
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:35 pm

I have Jesus, do you?

I don't know about you guys, but I have God with me everywhere I go.

You guys need to read the Bible, I do.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:35 pm

I suggest this topic be locked it's out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:36 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
SOL, you know what?

Was stating his opinion, you called him a disgrace. You are a disgrace for being a hypocrite. You think you're all innocent when all you're doing is whine, whine, complain, report, whine. Seriously, we all know you bum the OWW people, just go there already and leave here.

Obviously we're not good enough for you Sad.

And as a mod, I was saying how it was inappropriate of you to call one of the most valueable members of the site. You don't have the right to, you never will. You can't talk shit to a member like that just because Jesus loves you.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:36 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I have Jesus, do you?

Is it me or everytime i hear "I Got Jesus" i think of the "Got Milk" campaign. Anyway, I have Satan ... Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 pm

[quote="Inah"]
tnalockdownfan wrote:
You can't talk shit to a member like that just because Jesus loves you.

But Inah, Jesus doesnt love him. thats what i dont understand Razz
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Well I have a right to speak my mind.

I have a voice and it's called letting your voice be heard.

and plus, you guys are the ones that started it.

I'm not being hypocritical, I'm just making a point.

You guys don't get it do you?

We're here to talk about Triple H, not about anything else.

and so, can we please get back on topic?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:38 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
I have Jesus, do you?

I have Jesus.

I have God with me wherever I go to, but you don't see me telling everyone that. Everyone has the right to believe in whoever they want to believe in. No one says it's not right for you to believe in Jesus, yet you tell people they need Jesus.

I sometimes do, so?
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Well i have him with me all the time and everywhere I go.

I don't let people mislead me and also, I don't curse, I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I don't have sex and I never carried a concelaed weapon or spent time in Jail a day in my life and I thank GOD for that.

I'm a Christian, my other friends in the outside world are Christians, but that doesn not make us bad people.

Even Obama has God with him, but we need to pray for people so that the lord can draw people unto himself.

God wants to stay out of hell more than you do.

and don't listen to Sykesy, he's been nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next