chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board

Go down 
+7
CMHL_Is_Legend
Bolty B
stl311
Inah
tnalockdownfan
StuffOfLegends
Sykesy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:30 am

Umm WOW, SEZ TOTAL PWNAGE!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board   TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 am

This is lame, really really lame. Everyone's glorifying something which hasn't been funny for ages. This shit happened months ago, why bring it all back? I'm surprised a Mod didn't lock this. I'm disappointed a mod didn't lock this after what followed the last mass feud with TNALDF: the site dying. I ain't choosing sides, TNALDF doesn't help himself at all. But he has a right to post on the forum without everyone hating. I believe he can offer something to the forum, his HHH topic has been very popular in responses. TNALDF is a unique poster, someone who does say some things which are controversial and blunt. It can annoy people. But we went through these five pages of hate before CGS died and then again on WU. TNALDF ain't breaking any rules. He's saying stuff which annoys people but you get gotta move on. It isn't funny now after I've been clearing up this shit for so long, it doesn't make you look clever or witty for just joining in with loads of others in a diss to an easy target. Get over TNALDF. He's different, for sure, but that doesn't mean he can't post on the forum. You guys are trying to drive him out and all he does is say controversial stuff. It ain't right but as I said, TNALDF does nothing to help himself. TNALDF has actually tried to play down feuds in other theads and even in this one but it seems he's destined to get shit because he's different. It's like bullying at school man, sure he says wack stuff but there is no need for all shit again when we've had it so much. Anyway, think about what I said because I am sick of the lack of tolerance with users here. I don't care if this makes me unpopular, I'm being an admin. Problems? PM me.

EDIT: People have informed me that TNALDF was disrespecting a mod and after reading again, I've come to the conclusion that this is the feud after all.

Back to top Go down

TNALDF vs Sykesy, Inah, and the rest of the board
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4