chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Women's Wrestling?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:54 am

Now I have a question. Does anyone here like to watch women's wrestling to see who has the talent to make it in the wrestling business? The reason I ask of this is because everywhere it seems as if these women get recognized for their good looks and lovely bodies.

I do not really think anyone pays attention to their talent in the ring. I admit, they are quite lovely and beautiful. However since this is wrestling. Why is it that everyone ignores the basic wrestling talent of the women? So I am asking right here and right now, are their any women wrestling fans that are not blind sided by the beauty of these women?

For example, it always seems like these women get looked at as if they are a piece of meat. No one ever sees what their talent is and judge based around that. The Diva Search has nothing to do with wrestling whatsoever. I understand it maybe impotent for them to look decent, but why doesn't everyone like them for their beauty and not their wrestling skills?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:29 pm

The real talented women wrestlers were Trish and Lita.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Okay seriously when I watch the WWE I want the divas to be hot and have talent. That is asking alot so basically if they are really hot I do not care about their in ring ability. But for wrestlers like Awesome Kong on TNA she needs talent or else there would be no reason to keep her.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Well...*cough* as a girl.....I definately expect the divas to do more than look good half-naked. I like watching the diva matches, but very few of them have a lot of talent right now. I've been really impressed with Beth Phoenix lately....and Candice Michelle has really stepped up her game the last little bit.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:28 pm

I agree with you on Trish and Lita. They differently proved that women CAN have a place in the wrestling business and not just showgirls. However they were pretty too, so that was a bonus, however I am not really attracted to Lita. But some of you maybe.

As for Candace Michelle. I am beginning to like her now. They are really beginning to give her the push. She really is a good face. Beth Phoenix, she is a good heel. Mickie James is also really talented. Well I probably would have wanted to her in Indies federations. She is a very good wrestler. What, can I watch women's wrestling for some wrestling and not showgirls and not be considered gay?
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:31 pm

Bumi wrote:
I agree with you on Trish and Lita. They differently proved that women CAN have a place in the wrestling business and not just showgirls. However they were pretty too, so that was a bonus, however I am not really attracted to Lita. But some of you maybe.

As for Candace Michelle. I am beginning to like her now. They are really beginning to give her the push. She really is a good face. Beth Phoenix, she is a good heel. Mickie James is also really talented. Well I probably would have wanted to her in Indies federations. She is a very good wrestler. What, can I watch women's wrestling for some wrestling and not showgirls and not be considered gay?

*shrugs* I don't consider that gay. Honestly it irritates me when people treat them as lingerie models....because they are definately athletes as well.

Imagine that....watching wrestling to see wrestling not stripping. What is the world coming to? lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:06 pm

And do not get me started on the Diva Search (although my pick was the first eliminated, I really like Naomi). That competition has nothing to do with wrestling at all. It is more like who could be the biggest whore competition. When it comes to wrestling, beauty is just an added bonus. I am kind of glad I am not gay because of that, when most of the people over at WWE Chat will probably think I am.

Oh sorry, stefflebaby, I forgot you said you were a girl. I am guy (of chores) and I still admit that all of the women in WWE are pretty and beautiful. I guess that is just an added luxury for these girls.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:09 pm

lmao....I thought I was the only person that felt that way about diva search! I call it the World's Greatest Ho competition.

Naomi was my pick too. Eve is my second pick...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:16 pm

And think about this, the winner of the very first Diva Search, Chrisy Hemme. They released her and now she is in TNA. What was the point of finding a winner if you were just going to release her? Wink

At least we only have to deal with the Diva Search as a video packages from WWE.com, since if they did everything at the arena as they did the past two diva searches. The entire crowd will be chanting things like, "We Want Wrestling" and "Boring! Boring! Boring!"

Well I guess I have to root for one of my brother's picks. One of them got eliminated, I cannot remember her name. She was Asian I believe. But I guess I am going for Lena to win.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:22 pm

Here's the thing, nothing against women, but men's wrestling is just better than women's wrestling. Unfortunately, women's wrestling is probably as exciting as 2 male jobbers going at it. Yes Trish and Lita and whoever else may have been really good for female wrestlers, but in the overall stance, they really aren't THAT great. So what happens when your wrestling really isn't great, well you gotta look good.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:26 pm

Why thank you captain obvious. I think we all know that women's wrestling is a step below men's wrestling. However I disagree with your last statement. What happens when your wrestling isn't that great, you gotta look good? When you wrestling isn't that great, you train harder and learn more about wrestling to become even greater then you are. Why should that only apply to male wrestlers when the same could be done with female wrestlers? Your comment sounded really sexist buddy, even if you had no intention to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Women's Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Wrestling?   Women's Wrestling? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women's Wrestling?
Page 1 of 1